GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to changing plans with cars making the GT-R more track orientated and buying a new motor I'm putting up for sale my carbon duck tail boot.

It's from Knight-Racer and generally goes on and off my car it's been on for probably 1,000 miles.

Takes around 20 minutes to fit.

Looking for £650 but open to offers. Needs collecting so you can view it and be happy + I don't want it being shipped and damaged. Willing to travel to help out a little distance.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
I've seen this fitted on his car and I must say it fitted very well and was light as a feather.... Glwts

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Collection location?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PE28, basically bang between Cambridge and Peterborough in the middle of no-where :D

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Hi Andy rab here met you at Litchfields(curry day) and at the pod how comes your changing the boot looked really cool on the car

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Rab and thanks!

Basically just came back from Nurburgring and decided to make car more track orientated. Also at same time planning on moving house soon + new car and with various GT-R spare parts, and other car parts around I'd like to shift them to raise some money + I don't really want the hassle of having to move a garage fuel of parts when the move does come around.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Ok thats great, hope your house move goes well and hopefully see you around, may be at the japshow if your popping up. Take it easy dude

1 - 10 of 10 Posts