GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a MY12 and my standard rear carbon diffuser has gone all funny. The finish has deteriorated and looks as though it is peeling off (not very pretty). Just. Wondered if anyone else on here had experienced the same problem and what they did about it? I think I am going to try and claim a new one on Nissan warrantee

·
Vendor
2,987 Posts
We have our dry carbon ones in stock in gloss finish if you get stuck ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have a MY12 and my standard rear carbon diffuser has gone all funny. The finish has deteriorated and looks as though it is peeling off (not very pretty). Just. Wondered if anyone else on here had experienced the same problem and what they did about it? I think I am going to try and claim a new one on Nissan warrantee
Mine has done the exact same, the car is only 11 months old...

Waiting for the dealer to come back to me....

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Damnd annoying for you, I had a mitsi supplied front splitter on an evo x which lasted 6 months before the lacquer started peeling off. They said it was ware and tear started off with stone chips and hence not covered by warranty. I gave them the finger and bought an aftermarket one, not expensive and it looked like new 2 years later.

Interesting to see what Nissan say, although being on the back of the car you should have a stronger case??

I have some external Knightracer aero parts that have been on the car for 2 years and still look as good as new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts