GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to add some flare to your interior? Just purchased some of 3M's carbon fiber DI-NOC and have been wrapping a few interior pieces while my alarm system is being installed on my R32. So far I'm very impressed by the look and quality of the product. Easy to apply with a heat-gun or hairdryer by simply heating and stretching over trim pieces. There are loads of videos on youtube about the product and application.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very nice mate, im on the market for an r34 and if i do purchase one soon then i will put some carbon effect to the interior. Keep up the good work***128077;

·
Registered
25,645 Posts
Very nice mate, im on the market for an r34 and if i do purchase one soon then i will put some carbon effect to the interior. Keep up the good work***128077;
go for the real deal

Car now back at Newera Japan HQ

its undergone some serious retrim at Robson by the owners request.

seats fully done, (front and rear)
Headliner,
Visors,
Doors (front and rear)

Carbon added to most things lol

MFD, Switch panels, seats (inserts), side panels, interior light panels, Centre console, Mirrors, Air vents, A/C panel, etc etc :chuckle::chuckle:

anyway enjoy!

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/187314-newera-sourced-r34-gt-r-v-spec-2-a-4.html#post2484466

as per that thread

Marco...you have one special car.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Repainting my wiper arms and saw this little plastic piece...why not!? Best part about this 3M di-noc is that its easy to remove and re-use.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts