GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What kinda price is the dipping, and how long does it take?
Might get a few bits done in the future :)
Hi,

Generally £30 a piece, about 1 week turn a round. What pieces did you have in mind?

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hi Chris,
How much would it be to dip the paddle shifters on the back of the steering wheel? Can you install this too?

Thanks,
Jai

205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Chris,
How much would it be to dip the paddle shifters on the back of the steering wheel? Can you install this too?

Thanks,
Jai
Hi Jai,

I will look into this for you and get back to you asap.

Thanks for your interest.

Chris

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
The satin finish looks lovely. Does carbon dipping ever flake like paint can do?

205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The satin finish looks lovely. Does carbon dipping ever flake like paint can do?
Hi Jags,

No Ive never seen it flake before, its a surprising durable finish. We have been offering this service for the past 2 years and never had any issues with flaking or unhappy customers.

Chris

·
Registered
15 Posts
Autotorque carbon dipping the interior of my GTR

Autotorque are currently carbon dipping the interior of my GTR...

I need to have a post count of 15 in order to post images but will do so when I get to that stage! :)

Ben

·
Registered
183 Posts
How much are they ? Prob is think it would get a bit battered with the crap roads round here :( I'm quite near you so might pop over to talk about having some interiors bits done, do you do the removal and replacement of the trim for dipping ?

205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
How much are they ? Prob is think it would get a bit battered with the crap roads round here :( I'm quite near you so might pop over to talk about having some interiors bits done, do you do the removal and replacement of the trim for dipping ?
We offer these out at £279 plus delivery or fitting. Feel free to pop in and talk a look.

·
Registered
304 Posts
If I send you some interior parts for my R34 (MFD cover, speedo surround, gear stick surround, stereo surround) can you dip them in the satin finish?

Many thanks,

Russell

·
Registered
304 Posts
Agreed - mo point in offering this facility on the forum and then not appearing here to answer questions.

You want the business, put in the time guys - I for one want to use you for dipping my stuff but based on your ability to answer customers questions..... I have to hesitate.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.