GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my 3rd GT-R and looking for some Carbon fibre goodies, usual stuff side skirts, front splitter stuff like that. I've had bad experiences with a few companies in the past, but just wondered if anyone's had stuff from Xtreme-Carbon? Seem to just sale their stuff on ebay only though.

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
I'd recommend 4SRC for GTR carbon bits, I bought a front splitter and side skirts from them and got Andy at ACSpeedtech to fit them. Very pleased with the quality and fitment.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I'd recommend 4SRC for GTR carbon bits, I bought a front splitter and side skirts from them and got Andy at ACSpeedtech to fit them. Very pleased with the quality and fitment.

Agree Barry - their CF parts are excellent quality and Sam is a good guy to deal with. I have the same front splitter "on their shelf" for fitting once I re-locate.

I've also had CF parts from KnightRacer and these I've also found to be good quality (other opinions are also available!), although their premises are a "little tired" and can be off putting.

David

·
Registered
101 Posts
xtreme-carbon are Storm Motorsport.I had a few (very nice)products from them on my old Evo X without any probs,can't vouch for the GTR stuff tho

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for recommendations people. 4SRC it is then, front splitter and side skirts being delivered Saturday...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts