GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I'm after carbon fibre Cam & Coilpack covers please for an RB26 (R33 GTR if it matters) and any other pieces of CF for under the hood which you may suggest.

The coilpack needs to be one without any raised logo down the centre as I'd like to use my own engine plate/placque.

Many thanks,

e-charge

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
Hi all.

I'm after carbon fibre Cam & Coilpack covers please for an RB26 (R33 GTR if it matters) and any other pieces of CF for under the hood which you may suggest.

The coilpack needs to be one without any raised logo down the centre as I'd like to use my own engine plate/placque.

Many thanks,

e-charge
Hi

We are having some made at the minute that will fit just like OEM and are top quality, they will not be cheap as they are dry carbon but like I say they will fit perfect and look the nuts:thumbsup:.

We will put some pics of them when done.

Regards Mark

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks dA_Rob.

I had seen these but the coilpack cover has the emblem down the centre.
These also just look like thin covers which stick to the current covers as opposed to those which will replace them completely as the screw-holes just seem to be drilled holes and are not counter-bored to accommodate for the screw heads.

I actually want to replace my current covers, not just dress them up.

e-charge

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Mark.

How long until you have some available for sale and roughly what price are we looking at for a set? Will you only be offering the dry carbon option too?

Regards,

e-charge

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi

We are having some made at the minute that will fit just like OEM and are top quality, they will not be cheap as they are dry carbon but like I say they will fit perfect and look the nuts:thumbsup:.

We will put some pics of them when done.

Regards Mark
Hi Mark.
Any news on these yet?
Regards,

e-charge

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
Cheers Mark.

How long until you have some available for sale and roughly what price are we looking at for a set? Will you only be offering the dry carbon option too?

Regards,

e-charge

Hi

We should have them this weekend

Regards Mark

·
Vendor
3,007 Posts
these any good?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A bit pricey for me thanks and as much as they look superb, I'm planning to have some more CF elsewhere under the bonnet and the colour won't match.

Thanks anyway.

e-charge.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Wouter.

Do you have any photos available? I'm actually only after the coil pack covers now so is your price for the set and if so, how much is the coil cover alone?

Also, any update Mark?

Cheers,

e-charge

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
Anyone?

e-charge

Hi

Sorry it has taken so long but we now have them in stock I will talk so pictures of them on a car so you can see how good they are

Regards Mark

1 - 19 of 19 Posts