GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I purchased a CF steering wheel cover from Rick (Carbon Goodies) for my Evo IX. It was a lovely item so I decided to purchase the same from Rick for my GTR.

Again, it is a lovely item and complements the two-tone alcantara re-trim I had done on the steering wheel (both the Evo and GTR alcantara re-trim was done by Auto Torque & I highly recommend them :smthumbup)

Some images for you:

I can definitely recommend Rick to supply you with one of these CF steering wheel covers for your car if you like that kind of thing :thumbsup:

Thanks Rick, as always!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Last year I purchased a CF steering wheel cover from Rick (Carbon Goodies) for my Evo IX. It was a lovely item so I decided to purchase the same from Rick for my GTR.

Again, it is a lovely item and complements the two-tone alcantara re-trim I had done on the steering wheel (both the Evo and GTR alcantara re-trim was done by Auto Torque & I highly recommend them :smthumbup)

Some images for you:

I can definitely recommend Rick to supply you with one of these CF steering wheel covers for your car if you like that kind of thing :thumbsup:

Thanks Rick, as always!
As ever you are very welcome mate.

Just wait to see the air con button covers and dvd slot covers which are due out in the next couple of weeks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts