GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a contact for carbon bits, bonnet vents,wing vents etc.

obviously theres 4scrc and kr, wondered if there’s any other leads uk or abroad?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Topaz Detailing removed some of my exterior parts and hand laid carbon on top, finished and refinished a number of times until a perfect match for my LM carbon bits. So not proper dry carbon but my original parts and a perfect fit which was more important than a few grammes weight saving

IMG_0422 (1).jpeg

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Import racing in Holland (Alex Wutske) do top quality carbon, there seems to be a lot of ripping off going on with carbon stuff so choose carefully, or lose your money.

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ve spoke with him before so I’ll give him a try to see what’s available.

·
Vendor
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By the time you have spent making cheap stuff fit you may have well bought the more expensive stuff that fits perfect.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Better to pay a bit extra upfront than having to pay god knows what later.
I've actually looked at a car owned by Alex and he was very kind and took the time to go over the car in detail even though he sold it years ago. Gave a solid first impression.

·
Registered
191 Posts
ive got a brand new pair of 4src bonnet vents that haven't been used, I didn't bother with them as I coudnt justify remortgaging the house to buy all the rest of the carbon parts to match, ive got £155 in them so that's what id want back.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a brand new unfitted 4SRC carbon rear valance (the silver part in the rear bumper). It's just sat in my garage so open to offers.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
I have a set of carbon Varis skirts for sale... still boxed...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts