GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,

Can anybody tell me where i can get OEM Carbon Rear Arches for a R32 GTR.

Ive got rust on both arches, and a bloody large scratch where some A-Hole decided that it would look better with a big stripe down the side by aid of their key (If i find out who did it, they will get a nice design on each pannel of their car, starting with a 'C', and ending with a 'T').

As i need to get the arches treated, and resprayed, if I can get some CF arches, it will only cost fitting and spraying (not inc buying the arches!), plus the gurantee of no rust returning on the arch.

I dont want any wide arch kit arches, etc. i would like to keep it looking original (will even be sprayed car colour). I've lined up some CF front wings (with small vents) and bonnet, and also found a place that does a CF Bootlid, but have not found anywhere what does the rear arches (I know they incorporate the C pillar, and the roof) appart from arch extentions etc.

Ideally I would like off the shelf parts, or would I have to go to somewhere to take moulds and get them made up. Any info would be appreciated. If anybody knows of arches that go with other kits, can you supply pics (or links) so I can see what they are like. Again, i would prefer OEM, but suttle changes I dont mind (E.g. small vents etc.)

Cheers
Diabolus.

·
Registered
919 Posts
i have not seen any OEM ones (and by OEM i mean NISMO as nissan wont do it).
But i might be wrong, best call somone like Sumo power as they deal with do luck bodykits (doubt do luck does rear arches) byt they do have alot of experience in the jap scene so they will know if you can get it or not.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Can I ask where you got the front wings from?Do you have any pics?

cheers.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I'll ask sumo if they can do anything.

Total Burnout: The Front arches I'm going to get are from EPRacing in Loughborough - Untitled Document (Pics fo the FRP arches are on the web site, but no carbon pics). Dont know of the price yet, still in the process of finding and sorting out the other bits I need before getting the whole lot done.

As finding Carbon arches appears to be proving difficult, does anybody know of any Fibreglass arches. Any styles will do at the min (from mild to wild). Just what to know whats out there so i can decide on what action to take.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I think there are FRP widened (+15mm or more) rear quarter sections available for the 32 GTS from Japan, as this base is popular with the Bodykit Manufacturers, but I've never come across OEM Design FRP or Carbon Rear Quarter Sections.
I can have a look through some of my japanese magazines for some websites, but its tricky to track down and order such stuff.
It'll be much cheaper to repair, than importing the fibreglass rear quarters and fitting/finishing/painting though I imagine mate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts