GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
looks really good mate,anyone know what a full skin would cost,was considering a aluminium wrap?saw a gallardo in it and it looks amazing!!:nervous:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Give Paul at Carbon Skin a call... they do all sorts of colours. If you check out their WEB site they have a Lambo in a matt black skin. Looks like a stealth fighter!

·
Vendor
3,007 Posts
Very nice indeed..

Now you need a bonnet and boot to match :)

Joe

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
what would have been better was if it was actually a carbon roof :)

you can get carbon roofs for a number of evo's wonder why not for the skylines???

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here are a couple of pics... not great but gives you an idea. The material has a matt finish, and the carbon effect is raised so feels and looks textured. Top quality stuff made in Germany.

Does there need to be a point to adding a visual mod to a car? For me it looks a bit different and it actually makes the car look lower and wider. I love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No idea... you would need to ask the Carbon Skin chaps. Looks very similar, but you never know!

·
Registered
554 Posts
hmm interesting... might consider this option, I have a cf spoiler lip, so if I get a cf bonnet with a cf roof wrap....... might look good? Anyone done this? oh me car is white by the way. :D oh if you have pics please share:chuckle:

oh its a r33 GTR by the way :D

Graham

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
i did the gumball this year and there was a fair few cars fully wrapped.:wavey:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts