GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellas, might have the chance to acquire some R33 front indicator units in clear or amber lenses sat on carbon, would these be off any interest to you lot ??
I hope in time to be able to offer clear lenses all round for the whole range of Skylines, if this appeals, please reply to this or e-mail me, that way i can try to locate was is most popular, they will be coming from Japan and unlike D.Speed, will not be on an exchange basis, besides the ABC repeaters for R34 which i sell posted for £25.00 are there any other kind available in UK ??
cheers
smithy
www.cybercraft.co.im

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Hi Smithy,

What sort of money are you going to be looking for on these front lenses/with carbon ?

I have seen clear lenses before but they are stupidly expensive...

If they are reasonable value I'd be interested.

Steve

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would expect to be around the £100 mark for clears on carbon, maybe a tad more or even less, all depends on the usual import charges and the demand, have ordered a set today to go on Jason's car so he can post pics and let you know about fitment.
Unless someone knows better, i assume these are not available anywhere else in UK, so quite a rare little enhancement to the exterior looks and thats the kinda thing i am looking to do, if you know of things that are really hard to get, can't get and you want for the exterior or inside, then just let me know and if i come across them, will buy some in cos i know they will be wanted.
Just let me know guys
cheers
smithy :smokin:

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Can you get tidy looking gear knobs and handbrake covers (handles ?) in carbon ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We were being supplied the RAZO range which is rather nice and not too expensive for a Japanese product , but this has now stopped, certainly if you come across any really trick looking accessories on your web travels, tell me where and if any of our suppliers from Aus, Japan, USA or Canada, have em, we'l get them for you.
cheers
smithy:smokin:

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Smithy,

I too am interested in these, together with a matching set of clear side repeaters.

Are these units complete replacements for the front indicators, or just replacement lens? ie. like Nismo's offering:

Can you mail/private message me a price and some details too please.

Daz

·
Registered
381 Posts
i'd be interested in a set of clear ones and the side repeaters to match for my dads r33, his birthday come up soon ;)

any chance of some pics?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the interest guys, i hope to intime be able to offer clear lenses / lights for the whole skyline range, the R33 fronts are new units and should look well, they are overdue now in arriving, so all i can say is anytime !! jrpidgeon will have the 1st set and post some pics for yer, i can then give confirmed prices and delivery times. I presently source goods from Canada, Aus, Japan and US, so if you spot any trick bits whilst web surfing, please let me know and i'll see if i can source them, in the meantime i will keep searching for lenses for the other models.
cheers
smithy:smokin:

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Any more news on this mate?

To be honest, I don't think I'll need to wait to see how good it looks on jrpidgeon's car.. it's carbon, with clear lens - I'm already salivating :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Durzel, after waiting weeks for these things to come through, when they finally did, was not really impressed at all, cheap carbon and poor quality clear indicator, the good side is i gave them to a company in the UK i deal with and they are going to do them instead, so quality and time scale both better, also thinking of using LED clears too.
Got a few ideas coming through, need a test pilot in the Nottingham area for nothing more than just having their car looked at, any one interested ??
if so please mail me
cheers
smithy :smokin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts