1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'll be going for the radio panel too. It's the only thing that lets the car don IMO. It looks very 1990 Jap and like it's borrowed from a cheaper car.

I saw David Yu had this fitted when I met him at a PH meet, and it will definitely be on my shopping list. It's a good solution to a cheap looking panel.

How does it fix Steve? Just stick on, or do you glue it?

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Daryl

Less of the "cheap" LOL They are great and sooooooooooooooooooooo easy to fit.

Thank you

Mite be interested in some of the bonnet nozles, how much wouls they be and did you get the prices as I asked for, for the enginge cover and the water bottle ?

Cheers

Steve

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Frosty

They fit with double sided tape, I know that sounds bad, but trust me (and Dave) it aint. And the DST is thicker on the gear cover bit than the switch bit. Oh soooo very easy I just wish my Zele 4 light kit had been so easy LOL

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL Yes and No CC

I fitted it in 10mins however then the "fun" started. The rear fog light is in the rear inside brake light and so I could only get 3 of the rear lights on ! LOL SVA fitment.

I am going to get a sensible good looking rear fog light and put it where the UK spec cars have it and rearrange the wiring back and then re install the Zele kit !!

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Ah I get you!

;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts