GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help. I want to fit an r34 gtr front bumper to my gtt and was going to get the nismo bonett. I knw the bonett would need to be cut up a little to ensure a good fit with the top lip of the gtr bumper. My friend said he wont cut the carbon and use filler etc before painting as he says it wont bond to the filler and quickly the paint will crack etc. He will cut a fibreglass bonett and do the same but i really want a carbon one, painted with vents left in carbon. Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
If you go for a GTR Bumper and a GTR hood,what needs to be cut that it fits?

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was not going to get a gtr bonett as want to keep the gtt wings. Will the gtr bonett fit on with gtt wings?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Cardiff R33 said:
was not going to get a gtr bonett as want to keep the gtt wings. Will the gtr bonett fit on with gtt wings?
Why not,i mean the wings are only wider on the outside,but the gtr hood should fit the gtt without mods:)

·
6,821 Posts
why you not just buy aftermarket GTR arches, then the bumper fits and the bonnet too . . . no?

·
6,821 Posts
Cardiff R33 said:
no because the gtr arches wont fit on the gtt
What's the problem? Diffrent attach points . . I tought as you replace the hole arch in that case it would fit:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Why not speak to Gary at JAPSALON mate, he sorted all mine out & is a bloody knowledgeable guy. He's on this forum as DARKSTAR as well.

:clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts