GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a private buyer of CARBOSTUFF Engineering (carbostuff.com » Eine weitere WordPress-Seite) run by Dominik Bahn in January, 2015. Despite numerous attempts to arrange for a solution from Dominik, I remain without the parts purchased or a refund. I have had contact with other buyers who have also had the same communication issues and have not received their items. At present our investigations have uncovered close to 200,000 euro in parts ordered and paid for but never delivered. If you have had any dealing with him or are in a similar situation then please contact me through this site or by [email protected], we are in the process of finalising evidence before we initiate legal proceedings.

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
thanks for the info, another to the AVOID list.. I might have a wrapper to add to the list soon myself!

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
thanks for the info, another to the AVOID list.. I might have a wrapper to add to the list soon myself!
50 cent??

:chuckle:

TT

·
Registered
1,057 Posts

Ohhhh not Bristol Blue Customs by chance?

Bobby

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
Ohhhh not Bristol Blue Customs by chance?

Bobby
nope, still in talks with them to get the ****up took off at the moment.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
nope, still in talks with them to get the ****up took off at the moment.
You will not get anywhere with them they are total ******s there, please read my previous posts about them!

Bobby

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
You will not get anywhere with them they are total ******s there, please read my previous posts about them!

Bobby
ahhh no, mines not with Bristol Blue Customs , another firm bud.

joys of car mods eh.. blah!

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Yes this is very bad news indeed. The sheer amount of scammed customers and volumes involved is staggering. Glad I didn't send them money now.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
can I clarify, they didn't solicit through the forum did they? If so, let me know the username so I can check IP's etc.

Cheers

Hi Mook,

I don't think so...I started with this forum as its my home forum. But he has been doing this for years across all types of manufacturer forums. Been miserable year for my GTR....not been driven since December last year due to this situation..its currently got no skin on. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Hi Mook,

I don't think so...I started with this forum as its my home forum. But he has been doing this for years across all types of manufacturer forums. Been miserable year for my GTR....not been driven since December last year due to this situation..its currently got no skin on. Thanks
Total bummer Ant.
Sorry to hear about this.

·
Registered
876 Posts
This sucks dude so sorry about this, you was so excited to get your car how you wanted it and some scumbag does this, I hope you get the ****er in court.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes and 4 GTR sites..but he has done it across manufacturers...going to do all forums and all websites he sells on...when you google his name or company my post we provide the other half of his scam / fraud story

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Hope its sorted soon, I've seen your car on that ramp for quite some time...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
While proceedings take their due course I have decided that my GTR can wait no more. The behaviour of carbostuff.com » Eine weitere WordPress-Seite has been called FRAUD, THEFT and a few other things.

In the mean time life must go on so I have purchased new carbon parts from another supplier who have been nothing short of fantastic. A few shots of the new carbon and therefore happier days for me....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts