GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GTR Drivers Club were lucky enough to secure an invite to this years CarFest South on 23-25th Aug. We were allocated space for 5 cars on the stand and as a result of some members not taking partners we have 4 spare tickets available for the whole weekend. Normally a weekend ticket is £144 per person, however the club will be passing these on at a massive discount of £50 for a pair of tickets.
You must be a member of GTRDC to apply for a pair of tickets and you will need to complete a site safety induction form for the organisers as technically you are entering the site as an exhibitor with the club. You must also on no account sell or pass the tickets on to a third party.
If you would like two tickets please contact me by PM and I will forward payment details for the club account and pass on details re the necessary documentation for the organisers.

Link to carfest website: www.carfest.org/welcome/welcome-to-carfest-south

·
Ooo Matron !
2,007 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
what a fantastic event this is and a absolute steal at £50 for a pair of tickets

·
R35 Section manager
10,705 Posts
Bloody typical I'm working or I would of gone.

Are any of the car meets advertised well in advance anywhere as I always only see them when they are a month away so I'm normally busy by then?

·
Premium Member
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bloody typical I'm working or I would of gone.

Are any of the car meets advertised well in advance anywhere as I always only see them when they are a month away so I'm normally busy by then?
There's a GTRDC Whatsap group for GTRDC members that generally gets info first.

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
At £15 TREG to join it gets access to all the events and whats app group , to be fair not all events we can give a lot of notice as acceptance to some events as a club take a lot of planning and some of the organisers of these events are not good at getting back to clubs in plenty of time . I know Barry has been working on this for months and months and some of the finer details have only just been confirmed .

·
R35 Section manager
10,705 Posts
At £15 TREG to join it gets access to all the events and whats app group , to be fair not all events we can give a lot of notice as acceptance to some events as a club take a lot of planning and some of the organisers of these events are not good at getting back to clubs in plenty of time . I know Barry has been working on this for months and months and some of the finer details have only just been confirmed .

It's a bargain but with my 35 being sold recently its not really worth me joining at the moment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts