GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally got my car back from MH yesterday, but this post is mainly to say big thanks to Chris at Griffiths detailing. I wanted my car detailed at some point just to bring it up again as much as poss, and was going to do it locally, but saw loads of good things about griffiths detailing and contacted them.

They sorted for the car to be picked up, dropped off and everything was at a top level service that im not used to in little ole Dorset.

As for the result, well i know what detaling is, but i did not realise that it can be done to such a top level (even my sons chocolate eggs in the boot ;) )

As my car is a daily driver i will be driving it through winter and got all the protection, the exo coating is fantastic and never seen anything like it. All i had to do yesterday when i got it back was jetwash it and the water just dissapeared didnt need to chammy or anything, perfect for me as im so lazy.

Again i would fully recommend Griffiths to anybody with a GTR, attached is some pics below :)

·
Administrator
31,563 Posts
This isn't snow foam, it's just a picture taken after Dean blew his load over his new car lol

545 Posts
This isn't snow foam, it's just a picture taken after Dean blew his load over his new car lol

Christ! If that was true imagine weighing that in at the sperm bank! It would pay for the car! lol
Now that gives me an idea to make some money in my spare time!

Glad your happy Dean, it was great to work on but next time can I have some fresh chocolate left in car and not melted in to the boot?? Haha

Also if like to thank middlehurst for there help in getting the car to myself and back again. If anyone else has cars in middlehurst and wants it detailing while it's away I can arrange that

Chris

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Looks great! But please for the love of god throw your chammy in the bin. If you want to dry it buy a proper drying towel lol. Also get a foam lance. Essential for the winter.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, yes ive bought a proper drying towel microfibre from turtle wax ice two of them :)

Sorry about the chocolate metled into the boot Chris ;) I hope you still ate it :)

545 Posts
Chammy,for the love of god lol.
Haha Dean is completely new to detailing. Normally when a customer collets there car I spend some time showing them now to clean the car and products etc but as dean is a few hundred miles away the car was taken on a trailer. So I've sent him some info and he will soon be a OCD detailing maniac!! Haha

1 - 20 of 39 Posts