GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let off some steam and rant about the cars we currently see on our roads that I absolutely hate the look of. I know everyone has different tastes but I really feel that the designers of these cars simply got something drastically wrong and will explain why.

Feel free to add cars you hate the look of but you must add a picture and an argument to state your case :)

BMW X3

Look at it, it's just a 1-series on stilts isn't it! Repulsive, absolutely no point in the car whatsoever. It's a mum-truck for mums that can't afford the X5.

Toyota Prius

Well, just because they built an uber-eco-friendly car (that in actual fact is less economical than a good turbo diesel, and produces more CO2 as well :eek: ) doesn't mean they have to make it look pants. Horrible looking car. Should have been scrapped at the design stage.

Smart Roadster

Ugly, bug-eyed, new-age plastic, rubbish looking car. I hate these with a passion. Supposedly good fun to drive, but i'd rather drink cocktails round Barrymore's pool than be seen in one of these.

Ford KA

Well, enough said.

S14 Silvia

This final entry is bound to upset a few people but I just can't stand these in their standard form. The bonnet is too long and wide, the windows dis-proportioned and the back end is too low. It just all looks wrong to me. I know they can look good blinged up, but we're talking standard cars here and I think the S14 looks terrible :p

Feel free to add cars as you think of them! :D

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
devin said:

What should i say ... I guess everyone agrees that this thing is absolutely disgusting !
It looks like an Elephant - I want to feed it peanuts, It belongs in a Zoo, so do the people who drive it!:D

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
consider yourselves lucky that you don't have to see things like the Daihatsu Naked (I kid you not) on the roads...

and if that isn't bad enough, they also do the Midget...

·
Registered
564 Posts
^OH MY GAWD! how practical is that!

New VW Beetle, i'd like to swat it .. don't want to see another so i won't put up a picture
....edit: same goes for the new mini and any other 'classics' that shouldn't be reinvented

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I hate these things wth a vengeance. They're a bit like Vanden Plas, but 100 times worse. The Viewt looks like a Jaguar from the front, but is shorter and tinnier and has an awful rear view.
Click down the list on the right to see their line-up. They don't look too bad with a professional photographer from the front, in the dark, but ...vomit...

And what is worse, they sell like bloomin' hotcakes. :confused:

http://www.mitsuoka-motor.com/lineup/index.html

·
Registered
4,962 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Inspector Morse indeed, fcuk that's just plain awful! There is something very old Rover about the others models also :eek:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Demon Dave said:
consider yourselves lucky that you don't have to see things like the Daihatsu Naked (I kid you not) on the roads...

and if that isn't bad enough, they also do the Midget...

HAHAHA! Oh my god that's awful! :eek:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts