GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I hope not.... I'll be shocked if thats the case...:( :eek:

I found the biggest threat to all the cars was that bloody driving range at entry/exit.... I heard a car (a CTR i think) got damaged by a stray golf ball from some wannabee Tiger Woods

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
JAE

I would be interested to know as well as i always book the hotel and leave my car there at night ( well some nights )..Can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Pulse D said:
I hope not.... I'll be shocked if thats the case...:( :eek:

I found the biggest threat to all the cars was that bloody driving range at entry/exit.... I heard a car (a CTR i think) got damaged by a stray golf ball from some wannabee Tiger Woods
LOL! If that was Walsall, i might be to blame, ive let the odd drive go over the fence from Calderfields driving range into the pub car park :)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Windscreen Guy said:
Is it true that over J.A.E weekend over 30 cars were stolen from the public car parks??????
Absolutel bollocks! Not one car was stolen and there were no reported attempts of theft. The venue has 24 hour security and police on site and is very secure. Can you tell me where you read/heard this and I will happily "discuss" it with whomsoever made this untrue, unfounded, malicious and potentially slanderous/libelous remark. Thank you!

Powervehicles said:
I heard a story of someone trying to steel a Rx7 from a near bye Hotel :(
Nothing reported to us either. And the fact it may or may not have happened and the fact it may have been in/near Peterborough does that make it a JAE issue? Was the person even coiing to JAE? What is the average theft rate for that area? that time of year? Mazdas? Surely this is nothing to do with JAE????

Pulse D said:
Yes we have complained about that but there is nothing we can do. We did receive one complaint but on investigation the ball didn't hit the car it was just close. Bit like reporting nearly having an accident. Lots of things nearly happen.

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
As John says....BOLLOCKS!

Nothing was stolen or attempted :mad: . Everyone at JAE had a great time :clap: ...I would like to know WHO is saying all this.:mad:

Claire

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
....bit like JAE in 2002 when I was tipped off that there would be some overnight thefts on the Saturday night. We packed them in like Sardines:cool: Not one car was touched.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
ROFL!!! Was that when they were all blocked in by my trusty Mondey!!! :clap: Hey thats my tent, jims r34 and my mondey!!! :D

Its just bollox really.. The only problem i have heard of at JAE was the theaving little bastards and the valvecaps. oh and someone almost got murdered at billing... But that was nearly by me for reving his car 3 foot away from my tent and my head!!!

He nearly got :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot All night long...

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
ZXSpectrum said:
oh and someone almost got murdered at billing... But that was nearly by me for reving his car 3 foot away from my tent and my head!!!
Sadly those days are gone now Paul. Just people (me) snoring:chuckle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts