GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys just a quick question,
i was trying to remove my CAS and it wont come off.. ive undone the 3 bolts, surely it should just pull out? it wont even swivvel.. any advice?
Regards James

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
It should just pull off. Not removed one in a few years and can remember struggling a bit in the past. Guess it is gummed up a bit but will pull off when right amount of force is applied. Mark its position before removing so that you can refit it in the same place and get the timing close to perfect without needing to set the timing with a strobe straight away.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, thought I was being stupid as they normally just pull out and swivel.. They have on other cars I've owned anyway. You know what skylines are like bit if a pain in the arse if it's the first time you've done one. Thanks again Dave.

It should just pull off. Not removed one in a few years and can remember struggling a bit in the past. Guess it is gummed up a bit but will pull off when right amount of force is applied. Mark its position before removing so that you can refit it in the same place and get the timing close to perfect without needing to set the timing with a strobe straight away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts