GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know if there are going to be any CAT Driver training days this year?

Tried their website and it seems to be down!

Need to get my mate Charlie checked out in the GTR before we do the pure rally!

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Hope so! I'll definitely be doing one this year as I didn't get a chance towards the end of last year.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Send a PM to Jo mate. Username is CATDT :cool:

·
Vendor
1,684 Posts
Eeeks ... thanks for the heads up ... I'm in the middle of changing hosts & web providers so it could be linked to that, but it was also down ten days ago due to the floods (server based in Glos.) but I'm on the case now.

Yes there will be some group days - I've actually gone through the diary with Millbrook today booking them through the year. I've got two other clubs clamouring for dates so they have them for consideration at this stage. As soon as I know what they're choosing, I'll post up the options here.

January has started with a bang - I hope the same is true for all of you and your businesses. It's going to be a busy year :clap:

Back soon.
Jo

·
Registered
941 Posts
Been there, done it, got awarded a choc for being terrible in the Caterham :D.
One of the most enjoyable and enlightening days I've ever done. Heartily recommend it.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
I got a one to one full day course for my birthday, am so looking forward to doing this.

Just waiting for the spring, by which time my tyres should be half way down and ideal for doing this...

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Been there, done it, got awarded a choc for being terrible in the Caterham :D.
One of the most enjoyable and enlightening days I've ever done. Heartily recommend it.
I had just such a slidey chocolate too. Agree with your comments on the day though. Will subtly hint for B'day for the 121 day!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm really keen to do one of these courses too, will be keeping my eye out for the dates as soon as they announce them..

I've decided that the car is modified to a suitable level for my needs, it's now time to modify the driver!

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
I would like to know the dates and prices as well please

1 - 20 of 20 Posts