GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After deciding to keep the gtr i am going to let this go due to lack of use

It was built by a engineer/mechanic in 2001 to the highest spec and quality costing @£20k to build it. chassis has been zinc coated so is rust free It has been sat in the garage for @18months, i have just tinkered with it every now and again fitting new seats and harnesses recently it would need a good check over and a couple of things finishing before being put back on the road

Specs

Yamaha r1 turbo charged engine was dynoed at 257hp a few years ago but has had a few mods since then i would be guessing at @300hp now , it weighs @450kgs, uprated cometic low compression head gasket , uprated clutch , chargecooler system,It has been ultra reliable ( was not expecting that )

GAZ Gold pro comp shocks with cds areo type wishbones all rose jointed
wilwood 4pot calipers
compomotive cx wheels , running r888s
LSD
paddle gear change
digi dash with turbo smart electronic boost controller
Full cds tube roll cage
custom rad etc

please do not confuse this to the many kit cars out there this would put many factory built kits to shame,it is imo scary quick and makes a excellent track toy, any questions ask away

( Edit ) Added a you tube link of track day when owned by the guy that built it - @ 5.30 it gets opened up :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59mCqmqlrHg#t=185.988231

£8000

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
I've seen this car, it's an awesome bit of kit and looks the part, very well built. I'd have it in a flash, but I already own a Westfield.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts