GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who listen to Capital Radio, you may have heard Russ Kane recently raving on about a 300ZX he saw shooting flames on the A12. Well that owner got in touch with him and today gave him a ride in the car.

I today e-mailed him at Capital Radio inviting him to spend a day with us Skylineing at Bruntingthorpe. To my suprise the phone just rang and he was at the end of the line.

Time permitting he said he'd love to come along, so for all of you out there E-mail Peter E with your yes or no answers so as we can put a great day together ([email protected]).

I also suggested that we might donate a some hot laps in a Skyline to Help a London Child.

Come on guys give Peter the commitment he needs to arrange another day, and believe me Bruntingthorpe is better than the go-cart track we had at Kemble.

Jamie Martin

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Arranging it

Dear All.

Well perhaps this is my turn to book something then. I'll do the arranging for Bruntingthorpe as long as someone gives me the points/s of contact/s as a starter.

I'm going to start a poll unless you WANT to do it Peter or Guy ?.

Glen.

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Glen,

I'm easy either way but how about we give it the rest of this week to see how many guys are interested and then make a decision perhaps?

If it's looking unlikely that we'd get enough together for a whole day there in Oct/Nov, another suggestion is to book the circuit for a few hours with a few of us chipping in....?

Peter.

PS. You can set up a poll if you want and may be if everybody who does vote for a day out mails me or you at the same time, we'd then have a better idea of likely numbers? [email protected]

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Help a London Child

Jamie,

Your suggestion of a few laps to be auctioned by Capital Radio sounds like a good idea. Help-a-London-Child is at Easter if I remember correctly. That being the case we should have loads of time to line up a few cars and auction of a seat in each. Unless you want to do it before then?

John

·
Banned
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HELP A LONDON CHILD

RUSS DIDN'T MENSION MY HALC SUGGESTION. I SUPPOSE IF HE COME'S ALONG WE COULD MENTION IT THEN.

I DON'T THINK ITS PRACTICLE TO DO SOMETHING FOR HALC BEFORE EASTER, HOWEVER, ANY CHARITY AUCTION WOULD BE APPRECATIVE OF SUCH A GIFT.

I'VE SEEN FERRARI RIDES GO FOR £500 PLUS BEFORE NOW.

JAMIE.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Jamie/Peter

I am up for it

Steve + A-BEUT

·
Registered
997 Posts
Brunters

As always I`m up for it too,

Henry:smokin:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Short reply

As ever - count me in too. I hope they brush the circuit clean before we run there this time. Last time I was there, it was like driving on marbles.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I'll be up for it..

If you are going to let baby tuned Skylines to participate I am up for scaring the shit out of some donating victims:)

My car is only at stage 1 mods though.

cheers
Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts