GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any idea if wheels of a 94 celica will fit a gtr!! they are atandard steel wheels!!! would the offset be the same?

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
you can try. To be honest, You can always make wheel fit, just depend on how much money you are willing to invest

As for fit straight on, not a chance.

Toyota is known for using very high offset, and Nissan is known for using very low offset. I would say standard offset on Celica will be around +45mm and the GTR should be around +25mm. You will be about an inch off for sure.

Not to mention the center bore isn't the same. I am pretty sure Nissan use the biggest center bore of all the manufacture, so that mean you will need to have the bore of the Celica wheel enlarge to fit a GTR.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
you can try. To be honest, You can always make wheel fit, just depend on how much money you are willing to invest

As for fit straight on, not a chance.

Toyota is known for using very high offset, and Nissan is known for using very low offset. I would say standard offset on Celica will be around +45mm and the GTR should be around +25mm. You will be about an inch off for sure.

Not to mention the center bore isn't the same. I am pretty sure Nissan use the biggest center bore of all the manufacture, so that mean you will need to have the bore of the Celica wheel enlarge to fit a GTR.
What kind of celica came with steel wheels? Genuinely never heard of them being fitted :nervous:

94 Celica wheels are 5 x 100 driling and ET38 offset from the factory. Nissan are 5 x 114.3 iirc. Centrebore is 54.1 iirc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts