GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to my local NHPC yesterday and they offered me a full set of tyres at cost but they still wanted around £2,000 plus fitting!! Im just wondering if any R35 GT-R owners would consider replacing the Dunlops with non run flat tyres like PS2's when they need to change???? Would this effect the warranty in any way other than if you had a blow out that caused other damage etc???

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
I would be interested to find out how(if any) it woulld effect your warranty. I have been quoted approx 350/385 Euros per corner for Bridgestone run -flats. But if Nissan don't insist (warranty) on run flats then they would obviously be cheaper (we hope)

:confused::confused:

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Went to my local NHPC yesterday and they offered me a full set of tyres at cost but they still wanted around £2,000 plus fitting!! Im just wondering if any R35 GT-R owners would consider replacing the Dunlops with non run flat tyres like PS2's when they need to change???? Would this effect the warranty in any way other than if you had a blow out that caused other damage etc???
do you honestly think 2k is really cost ?

buy from tirerack or go to independant tire seller, some have facilities for Nitrogen.

I run Cooper Tires 2XS non run flats. equally as good as Dunlops which where on it to begin with

·
Registered
723 Posts
Are the Cooper 2XS the same size as OEM Dunlops?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts