GTR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know if i am ok to put this here but its here anyway :chuckle:

Last year i helped Little Havens Children's Hospice | Home organise and run a charity track day type event at Ford's Dunton Test Facilty in order to raise cash for the hospice.

I have been doing the same this year. Details here Little Havens Trackday - Sunday 6th September - SXOC Bulletin Board and here Little Havens Trackday (ish) - Sunday 14th September - SXOC Bulletin Board

As with last year there should be a chance to stretch your motors legs around the banked figure 8 circuit after the "public" event has finished. Last year we got 4 laps per group of cars (hoping for the same this year).

The track

Gives you an idea of the banking

Pics and vids from last year - Little Havens Trackday (ish) - Sunday 14th September - Page 6 - SXOC Bulletin Board

Dont know if the club wants to have an official presence or not but it would be nice to see some of you down there to help hopefully top last years total of £9000. SXOC attendees paid £10 each last year as a seperate donation, its not mandatory by any means but any donation would be much appreciated as government funding is minimal to say the least.

Thanks for reading and look forward to seeing some of you there. If you are thinking of turning up and would like to display your cars in a similar way to last year can you let me know so i can forward numbers and make sure we have a big enough space

1 - 1 of 1 Posts