GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
The GTRDC is pleased to announce that we'll again be an Associated Club for this year's Chateau Impney Hill Climb event. This means we'll be having our stand in the main show area, and members' cars will be parked in the Supercar Paddock which is also very close to the action ( rather than being in the main car park which isn't!)

This is a brilliant event with many really great machines taking part, but more than that you get unpredicted access to the cars and competitors which makes for an interesting weekend. In addition, they have a free fun fair, a fly past by a Dakota and Hurricane, as well as various trade stands, food stalls and exhibitors.

Those that came last year had an excellent time, and it would be nice to get A good showing in the Supercar Paddock for the GT-R's 50th Anniversary.

Members get a 10% discount on advance tickets via the web site here - please PM me for the code and add your name to the list ( or ask one of us to! )

1. sidepipe + 1 Weekend
2. Papa Smurf + 1 Weekend
3. nismoman + 1 Weekend

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
This is a not to missed event ,some fantastic machinery running and on display in a stunning location .

i will be there in the GT1 doing a few demo runs , so come boys and girls support the club and enjoy a fantastic day out for all the family ,this is not your average car event this is event that caters for all the family

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
The GTRDC is pleased to announce that we'll again be an Associated Club for this year's Chateau Impney Hill Climb event. This means we'll be having our stand in the main show area, and members' cars will be parked in the Supercar Paddock which is also very close to the action ( rather than being in the main car park which isn't!)

This is a brilliant event with many really great machines taking part, but more than that you get unpredicted access to the cars and competitors which makes for an interesting weekend. In addition, they have a free fun fair, a fly past by a Dakota and Hurricane, as well as various trade stands, food stalls and exhibitors.

Those that came last year had an excellent time, and it would be nice to get A good showing in the Supercar Paddock for the GT-R's 50th Anniversary.

Members get a 10% discount on advance tickets via the web site here - please PM me for the code and add your name to the list ( or ask one of us to! )

1. sidepipe + 1 Weekend
3. nismoman + 1 Weekend
4. purleskyline + 1weekend

·
Premium Member
2,726 Posts

1. sidepipe + 1 Weekend
3. nismoman + 1 Weekend
4. purleskyline + 1 Weekend
5. Mudflap + 1 Sunday

·
Premium Member
2,726 Posts

1. sidepipe + 1 Weekend
3. nismoman + 1 Weekend
5. Mudflap + 1 Sunday
6. Mick E Sunday

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
Dan, you do really as we have been invited as a club and have to cover all the public insurance indemnities etc. Only £15 to join and you get a whole lot more than a display at a hill climb!

I may have a ticket I can sell you a little cheap as it may be surplus to requirements. John

Hi guys, silly question do I need to be a payed member to attend this event? New here.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Dan, you do really as we have been invited as a club and have to cover all the public insurance indemnities etc. Only £15 to join and you get a whole lot more than a display at a hill climb!

I may have a ticket I can sell you a little cheap as it may be surplus to requirements. John

Hi guys, silly question do I need to be a payed member to attend this event? New here.
Hi john, thanks for getting back to me. Have just joined the owners club. I'd be interested in the ticket if it's still available. I am new to the gtr scene and would be good to meet fellow owners ect. I'm local to the event. What day would you recommend out of the 2. Sat or the Sunday?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,726 Posts
Hi john, thanks for getting back to me. Have just joined the owners club. I'd be interested in the ticket if it's still available. I am new to the gtr scene and would be good to meet fellow owners ect. I'm local to the event. What day would you recommend out of the 2. Sat or the Sunday?

Cheers
Hi Dan, if it's like last year they are both brilliant days.

Eye watering machinery in action, very nice cars in the stand areas and plenty of family fun if you are so inclined.

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts

Cheers
Dan, have you joined the GTR Drivers Club or the GTR Owners Club?
this event is organised by the Drivers Club and membership is only £15 per year, the Owners Club is quite a bit more expensive.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts

Cheers
Dan, have you joined the GTR Drivers Club or the GTR Owners Club?
this event is organised by the Drivers Club and membership is only £15 per year, the Owners Club is quite a bit more expensive.
Hi Barry, sorry for the confusion, I have subscribed to the Drivers club. I would like to Attend this event. I can make the Saturday.

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
Hi Dan, you will need to go on the Chateau Impney hill climb website and buy the ticket(s) through Ticketmaster to get a discount, or just pay on the day.

Do you want to display on the GT-R Drivers Club display area?

Hi Barry, sorry for the confusion, I have subscribed to the Drivers club. I would like to Attend this event. I can make the Saturday.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Hi Dan, you will need to go on the Chateau Impney hill climb website and buy the ticket(s) through Ticketmaster to get a discount, or just pay on the day.

Do you want to display on the GT-R Drivers Club display area?

Okay I'll check that out. Yes would be good to park on the display!

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Just checked out through ticket master. Tickets for Saturday, can I reserve a parking space with you guys ?

·
Premium Member
13 Posts

Thi you get unpredicted access to the cars and competitors which makes for an interesting weekend. In addition, they have a free fun fair, a fly past by a Dakota and Hurricane, as well as various trade stands, food stalls and exhibitors.

1. sidepipe + 1 Weekend
3. nismoman + 1 Weekend
5. Mudflap + 1 Sunday
6. Mick E Sunday
7. Dan_R35 Saturday

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just checked out through ticket master. Tickets for Saturday, can I reserve a parking space with you guys ?
As long as you're in an R35 or Skyline, you'll be able to park in the Supercar Expo, which if it's the same as last year is immediately on the right as you go in. Not sure if you'll need anything to get you in there ( didn't last year ) but if I hear differently I'll update the thread.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Does anyone know if the big screens will be showing Silverstone F1? The screens added to the atmosphere last year with the World Cup ***128512;

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
Cannot get confirmation but I would have thought unlikely.

We may be able to get it up via laptop though??

Does anyone know if the big screens will be showing Silverstone F1? The screens added to the atmosphere last year with the World Cup ***128512;

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For anyone coming to this in a GT-R or Skyline, when you get there you should follow the signs for "Supercar Parking" ( it's a separate entrance. ) You'll be directed to park in the "Supercar Paddock" which is near the start/finish line. We'll also have three cars driving up the hill during the lunchtime demo runs - they'll be parked nearby in the "Supercar Expo" so don't get confused if you see them :)

Hope to see you over the weekend.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts