GTR Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Good luck to the seller. Considering the invoices/money spent appears to be well looked after and at a good price. Personally not much for the colour though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hahahahaha thankyou for your opinion, you have to see it from my side all that arrogant people like you! that has problems with people who get a little bit of look in life, doesn't matter how I came to have the car does it? Still a deal and half, yes the paint is an acquired taste but it's out of my hands and mechanically the car is mint and someone will like it as much as I do.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hahahahaha thankyou for your opinion, you have to see it from my side all that arrogant people like you! that has problems with people who get a little bit of look in life, doesn't matter how I came to have the car does it? Still a deal and half, yes the paint is an acquired taste but it's out of my hands and mechanically the car is mint and someone will like it as much as I do.
Everyone gets a bit of luck. I'm lucky enough to be able to afford to buy one, 28k is 2 months wages.

I usually keep things I like.

There was another guy who won a raffle on this site, took 15k. I honestly don't think it could have gone to a better person. No one is showing contempt for your "Look".

·
Registered
115 Posts
So I emailed you to give advice but OBVIOUSLY you know best and think everyone's having a pop at you. NOWHWERE on this thread have I commented.
My message was to you through eBay. I made comment about this thread being run in order to highlight the fact that you are lying on the eBay listing saying it is inherited and not won! By the way that makes no difference to me how you've obtained the car, it was purely this thread that had me take a look at your car. Now back to the description on eBay, I don't see you saying that it had been damaged down one side previously again bending the truth maybe! I suspect having the paint job and now knowing it's had previous damage will put a lot of people of your price. I thought I was possibly giving you some advice on selling your car as you don't want it. Like I said before I bought mine 3 months ago a U.K. Car on a 09 plate and paid £28k. The guy started on eBay on £36k a few weeks later dropped it to £33k and then a few weeks later he dropped it to £33k or offers, I eventually got it for 28k. The reality of it is most (not all) people buy these cars from garages due to not having the cash to stump up so therefore take finance. Back to your car, it's an import so usually priced lower, its a 08 plate, it's been damaged repaired down one side and it has a paint job that will not be to everyone's taste and probably devalue your car slightly again. Just because you see cars at between 30-35k does not mean they are selling for that and in most cases they are up for sale for months especially as a private sale. At no point have I slagged you off as you put it, I made a comment about your wrap in my eBay message and that is my opinion, in fact now I know it's paint I think that'll devalue the car even more and like I said it's hideous (my opinion don't take it to heart, it's not like you're in love with the GT-R!).
So all in I was TRYING to give you advice from someone who had been watching the GT-R market for months and months before buying and I also ended the message with Good Luck with your Sale hardly damning or having a go or slagging you off!
I hope you do sell it for what you've got it up for, as I like to see people get a lucky break, but there certainly wasn't any bitterness etc from my part just sound advice!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I didn't find out about the paint work till after about 4 days putting it on ebay, the bloke that's was the second UK owner of the car said was good to see the car still around and I asked him what's he know about it . The cars HPI clear. Thanks for your advice

People just think they can offer you peanuts just because you have won it, and yeah I really like the car she's unbelievable to drive. I'm not in no rush to sell her what so ever. What 24 year old wouldnt one of these even if it looks hideous apparently but it grows on you, luckily we're not all the same and with it being like a anti-scratch, hard-wearing sort of paint, I see it as positive but that's just me last thing you want is someone damaging it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Everyone gets a bit of luck. I'm lucky enough to be able to afford to buy one, 28k is 2 months wages.

I usually keep things I like.

There was another guy who won a raffle on this site, took 15k. I honestly don't think it could have gone to a better person. No one is showing contempt for your "Look".
Your very lucky and fair play to you.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts