GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sorted out some used 550cc injectors for guys on Scoobynet. These are the same fitment as used on the RB26 engines.

It worked out at £62.50 per injector, including cleaning and flow testing.

I can also get 850cc injectors for similar money.

Anyone interested?

Cheers

P

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Are they definitely the same? Who makes them? Can you just get 550 and 850? I was looking for something inbetween! Any discount for buying 6 ;)

Thanks,

Jon

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, nothing in between.

AFAIK they are the same, NipponDenso, Side feed, high impedance with the large body. Same fit as Subaru phase 2 engines.

I guess you would be looking for 680 or something, but alas, for now it's 550 and 850.

I am sure a slight discount could be sorted for 6.

Paul

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You could be right.

AFAIK these will fit the RB26DETT engine, not sure about the 33 and 34.

I will have some examples next week, so will post some pictures, measurements etc.

Paul

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
could be!

trouble is finding them, and then finding someone that has the adaptors to flow test them.

Paul

·
Registered
338 Posts
Guys,

I have a very good supply of these and can also get 650cc.
I'm about to put a set on my car so will let everyone know the results when it's been mapped up in a couple of weeks.
sorry for hijacking your thread pavlo :)

Prices will be REALLY cheap.
PM me if you're interested.

p.s. Cem - I won't be making any profit on these and I'm not a trader so I presume I'm OK to post this ?

Jez

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sokay.

Have you found someone to clean them? Assuming they are used of course.

I originally found Jimmy's rx-7 did them but wanted £40+vat each for used parts.

I have since found a cheaper source, but cleaning costs about as expensive as the bleedin injectors in the first place.

I want to get some replacement O-rings for them too, so they are as close to be "as new" as possible.

cheers

Paul

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
See Jez in the first instance, I have now sold all injectors that I aquired this time round.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts