GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the car has had problems with the engine since i got it, the head gasket blew and got repaired badly and the company managed to snap a camshaft but 'forgot' to mention it. got it repaired again at another garage and ran like a dream until on the way home from reading it blew the oil pump, taking the turbos with it etc. bottom end need a rebuild now and i just cant afford it.

it's done 2500 miles since in the UK

Currently SORN but only because its my summer car. MOT wouldnt be an issue when the engines fixed.
Is at the garage waiting to get repaired but i wont be contiuing with these repairs myself. Will have to be trailored

1993 K plate -
79,000 miles
Imported end of 2005

Modifications:

Konig leather reclining bucket seats
Rays polished splitrims 18"
4 x newish tyres 265/18/40
Kei Office adjustable dampers
HKS lowering springs
Aftermarket exhaust
Nismo strut brace
Drilled rear discs
Converted to MPH
Coolant pipe kit
Breather pipe kit
Recent Front discs and all new pads
New water hoses throughout engine
New inlet camshaft
New inlet and exhaust gaskets throughout engine bay

i just want to go on holiday so £4600 will do lol

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Saw this car at the recent Jap Performance Sunday and its lovely.
Good luck with the sale mate.

TT

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pms replied too.

yours looked very nice too TT, thanks for the comments.

dave

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
may p/x with the right car too, anything thats going to cost me less to run and insure but would ideally like somthing a bit fun still. 200sx/scooby etc

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
back to work bump :D

Things have changed since before Christmas so if anyone is interested in this car as a PX, i now have money i'm able to spend extra on another car. i.e, if you have a Impreza/Evo/200 etc for up to £8500 etc, i could stretch to affording it.

its early, so i apologise if that make no sense

Dave

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Have you got any detailed photos of the underside, on a ramp? Is it TOTALLY rust free, underneath and all arches and screen surrounds? Original paint? I am looking for a totally rust free shell, and I MEAN, rust free, that's only been in the UK a short time (hence seen no salt...), for a race car project. Can be R32, or R33, with blown or no engine or box. Let me know please. Thanks.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pm's sent

im away until Monday now, so if anyones wondering where a reply is before then, you'll get it next week :smokin:

adios:wavey:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
back to work bump :D

Things have changed since before Christmas so if anyone is interested in this car as a PX, i now have money i'm able to spend extra on another car. i.e, if you have a Impreza/Evo/200 etc for up to £8500 etc, i could stretch to affording it.

its early, so i apologise if that make no sense

Dave

Cancel that, its all gone tits up again lol.

Come on bargain hunters, hit me with some random offers and you might get lucky!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
seats are damn sexy but no longer belong to me :(

PROVISIONLY SOLD pending pickup and payment :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts