GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have another set of r34 turbos up for grabs.

The are in good condition but have cracks in the exhaust housings. They will still be run fine but selling them cheap due to the cracks. Very common on pretty much every turbo with internal wastegates due to the constant heating and cooling.

They are a good upgrade for R32/R33 turbos as they spool up faster due to the roller bearings and can take a bit more boost. They can run around 1.15/ 1.2 bar no probs comapared to the 1 bar on stick turbos

Have seen cars produce around 450-500bhp with these turbos.

I do have a set of actuator for them too.

£250 plus delivery. I sold the last set for £400 ;)

Few pics:

·
Registered
372 Posts
hi any idea the mileage these turbos have done? do these turbos need a oil feed restricter when fitting to r32? and how much to post to Aberdeen Scotland?

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello

I really don't think that the r32/33 housngs would fit mate as I sure these are smaller and you would properly find that yours are cracked anyway. :chuckle:

I can post anywhere mate no problems. You would be looking at £25 with insurance posted.

I would say the turbos have done around 40-50000 miles :) due to the condition it could be alot less.

Restrictor wise I wouldn't think so as they are stock parts but have a search on here to find out mate.

·
Registered
357 Posts
i think you would need the restricted banjo bolts but there just a standard r34 gtr part so easy to get hold of ,
as for the cracks there nothing to worry about i bet most standard turbos have them and they will not loose any pressure from them

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea most people would sell them at full price as it is very common but as they are cracked i will sell them cheaper to a lucky person. :chuckle:

Thanks you your input Mr Abbott

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts