GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got collared this morning by a dealer who lives near me who's just taken in a 92/93 (K) Plate R32 GTS-t as a P/X. It's a black 4 door with an auto box. It's got an oil leak somewhere but apart from that it's in pretty decent order. Don't know how much the guy wants for it but I reckon you'll be looking at around £1.5-2K for it. PM me if anyone is interested.

Talat.

·
Registered
905 Posts
That would be worth having, are you sure about the price, cause i'de be interested if it is....

Draxx

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm seeing it tomorrow - I think he's trying to get me to buy it. It won't be advertised in the press as it'll be going straight to auction. Spoke to him this afternoon and he said his bottom line was £1.5K but I reckon you could get it cheaper than that.

Talat.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sorry to P.ss you about Talat, but dont need it now, just bought an R32 GTS4 for a song!!!

Let driftoholic know about it he needs parts urgently.......

Sorry Bout That Matey

Draxx

·
Registered
805 Posts
Ummm !!

Talat,

What's the word on that 4 door, is it sold ?

If not, any of you GTS boys interested in clubbing together and buying it for spares ?... I could do with, complete aircon, a drivers seat, drivers window and other stuff... how about it then ??... let me know

RonS

·
Registered
992 Posts
GTS

Ron,
Maybe tempted in going in with you for some bits, E-mail me if you are serious.

PaulP.:)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Serious

Course I'm serious, but we need to know if it's still going... Talat ???

SkylineUSA ?... have you followed up on it, maybe you can use it while your here and then we will take it on for spares...

Anyone else ???

RonS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts