GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You might want to take a look at Mario's site http://www.exvitermini.com and go to the Gallery section. They have just put his Skyline engine together and it is a rather impressive bit of kit.

Just look at the size of those wastegates!

I'm not sure what would happen if you put GTR-700 on the Nürburgring but it will certainly set the drag strip alight.

MDG.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blacked out sections in pictures

I'm not sure why Mario blacks out some sections. If you check out his site you'll see he's pretty secretive about the exact specification of the engine. Even to the extend that he won't allow anyone near the car when the mechanics are working on it.

Personally, I don't care as long as he puts up some more GTR-700 footage once it's up and running again!

MDG.

·
Registered
272 Posts
at a guess the covers in the photos are to hide the cooling system modifications , I have a fair idea what they are , because there is only so much that can be done to that part of the engine . there is only one thing that I dont like about it and that is the person putting the RTV sealant around the gasket surfaces seems to have over done it a bit. other than that it looks great. interesting how people go about modifying things , there are several things that I have seen only on NZ cars that no one else has attempted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts