GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got some pics today with the new wing on,just need the boot painting now as its got more holes than a golf course,thanks to 1000bhp alex for the good price on the wing:thumbsup: well happy with it now:D

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Ah, Tims old car :cool: Always thought those Gram lights suited it perfectly....

I personally preffered the way it looked before but hey, not my car!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wow that's a clean 32!

It's great to see something a bit different...i like the wing. Very GT looking. :cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys,I got board having a gtst spoiler on it and always wanted a stupidly big wing on a r32 so went for it,the price was too good to turn down:smokin: I think its the perfect daily runner.

thanks

·
6,821 Posts
Again a very sexy R32, nice pictures by the way:bowdown1:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks mate,its like you've cleaned my car all over again,its hard to see the colour in pics,much better in the flesh:bowdown1:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Clean car i must say. Love the colour of the car & the Gram Light wheels. The C-West wing is a nice touch.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'm guessing it's not a factory colour? Suits the R32 though :thumbsup:

The wing isn't to my taste, but it isn't my car!

·
Registered
29 Posts
looks good..the wheels match the car very well...dont worry, ill be joining you with an airplane wing very soon...mine will be in CF....hehehhehee

Nav:runaway:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think the wing was a good move,if anyone knows tony how used to own it could you put me in touch with him,would'nt mind finding out if its had any internal work done:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts