·
R35 Section manager
11,261 Posts
Likeable bloke I thought.

How much is 900hp from Litchfield?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
when driving the 900bhp GTR, and I quote the reviewer - "the excitement I am getting from this right now, is making me doubt my existence!" :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Comes cross as a nice bloke but quite a few people have a severe dislike to him. He had one or two of the cars very badly damaged a short while ago.

None of the exotic cars are his, they belong to a family run rental company. I think he owns the VW and C63 AMG but the RR, Lambo etc are all owned by his families rental company.

It probably doesn't help with him referring to himself as "Lord Aleem", I guess some people take that the wrong way. Instagram

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts

·
R35 Section manager
11,261 Posts
It probably doesn't help with him referring to himself as "Lord Aleem", I guess some people take that the wrong way. Instagram
Lol well I would think he was a nob as well if he calls himself thatl! He seems to have lots of followers though and its good he has access to all those cars good luck to him!:)

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Lol well I would think he was a nob as well if he calls himself thatl! He seems to have lots of followers though and its good he has access to all those cars good luck to him!:)
If one posts a vid of themselves on the interweb driving fast cats its easy yo come ovet as a nob! I suspect he's a good guy just priviladged compared to most.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
T*sser !!

If he has all that money and cars and "thinks" he a petrol head and can drive, then why does he and his muppet friends try to kill others on the public highway ?

Take the car/s or any of them, to a track and lets see if he / they can walk the walk as well as talk the talk !!!

PS Anyone who wear a baseball cap and round the wrong way deserves to be hated !!! (and he's not even a daft Yank)

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
^ I don't condone the driving but good on him with all them toys at his disposal....

We were all young not so many years ago.. (In my case lol)

·
Registered
832 Posts
T*sser !!

If he has all that money and cars and "thinks" he a petrol head and can drive, then why does he and his muppet friends try to kill others on the public highway ?

Take the car/s or any of them, to a track and lets see if he / they can walk the walk as well as talk the talk !!!

PS Anyone who wear a baseball cap and round the wrong way deserves to be hated !!! (and he's not even a daft Yank)
Thanks for the advice Steve, we'll be sure to take it on board :chuckle: I think you should stick to complaining about the Nismo and and fighting bridgestones corner

PS he has taken many of his cars onto tracks in the UK as well as the Ring and so has mine :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
LOL, never seen any of them out and about and I do many track and show events !

Let me know when you are next out and I'll come a play !!!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Lord Aleem, from Birmingham, made famous by his parents wealth and the flashing of it on the likes of Instagram etc. He is actually a really nice bloke, it's how others portray him that make him look bad. Hired twice off his parents company before without a hitch and good to deal with. Also met him when I had the R8 parked outside Nandos and Tiger Bills just off Broad Street, Birmingham. He was in his C63.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts