GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gun metal grey R32 heading into town on London Road, saw you last week on the same road, you followed me into town.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you were on the straight just after the a40 meets the cirencester road, before you get to ATS tyres on the left. I was walking with a Black n White umbrella. Last week you were at the lights on the A40 and i was just pulling off from the lights on the ciren road.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi i think that was me had rotora GTR wheels :wavey: what were you in i didnt see you:confused:
are you the 1 i keep seeing up bristol road in glos?

theres one in chelt with a big wing on the back too, i cant remember his name though

Dave

·
Registered
365 Posts
year that prob me on the bristol road as i live in Glos:wavey:
cool, do you work at a certain telephone place just past a certain narrow bridge? im normally in my work van but will give u a flash next time u drive past, saw ya on Friday evening i think too...:clap:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Guys, just found this thread, I have just bought an R32 GTR, gun metal grey with gold BBS LM alloys, and I have been around cheltenham alot since the 18th December. I'll look out for you all next time !

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will keep my eyes peeled. I usually only see other skylines in cheltenham when walking rather than driving.

·
Registered
365 Posts
theres soooo many gts's in Gloucester its insane but didnt know there were this many GTR's haha. i know of at least 8 GTR's in Glos/chelt plus the ones that stay hidden........

will keep an eye out for you all:wavey:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts