GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first post... thanks for such a useful forum.

My car R35 Black Edition in gunmetal arrives later this month and I have noted the excellent leads on Finance especially Jigaw offerng 5.x% whereas HPC wants 9.x!

What do people think about Armourfend? I have never used it before...

The the Nissan/Cobra system (which looks like a re-badged NavTrak). I had Navtrak, it was very good.

Any views/experiences?

Cheers

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
For the money i went with Tracker Horizon over the Nissan one.

No idea about armourfend

I financed my car with Jigsaw - all good.

Welcome to the forum and the next few weeks are hell!! :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
My car is coming this month, I have decided on the Tracker monitor as I believe the Nissan system can be blocked by jammers found on ebay. I have arranged with Nobles to have this fitted on the 24th (picking car up on 28th). I really wanted PDC on the back that "might" jam a incoming laser beam........but I can't find online really what I want so I am going for the Nissan PDC. Need to fit a garage door opener soon to cover other bases. I was concidering a Y pipe but I shall wait and see, there is a meet in Scotland on the 8th Nov so I shall get to hear first hand the difference and decide the way forward, dont want something too loud. Getting on in year now LOL

Can't wait for the car though, this forum is great although like all forum can be a wee bit negative at times. Only thing that really concerns me ar the issues with gearbox temp. Having had M3/Porsche it is a strange feeling to be buying a car that you need monitor so carefully. I hope Nissan resolve or move the boundaries in the future.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
My car is coming this month, I have decided on the Tracker monitor as I believe the Nissan system can be blocked by jammers found on ebay. I have arranged with Nobles to have this fitted on the 24th (picking car up on 28th). I really wanted PDC on the back that "might" jam a incoming laser beam........but I can't find online really what I want so I am going for the Nissan PDC. Need to fit a garage door opener soon to cover other bases. I was concidering a Y pipe but I shall wait and see, there is a meet in Scotland on the 8th Nov so I shall get to hear first hand the difference and decide the way forward, dont want something too loud. Getting on in year now LOL

Can't wait for the car though, this forum is great although like all forum can be a wee bit negative at times. Only thing that really concerns me ar the issues with gearbox temp. Having had M3/Porsche it is a strange feeling to be buying a car that you need monitor so carefully. I hope Nissan resolve or move the boundaries in the future.
erm..don't tell David i told you this....

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/118831-front-rear-laser-parking-system.html

I'm getting mine fitted this week at AudioAdvice. I'll let you know how i get on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have Armourfend fitted to my car, this was arranged by the dealer and it was installed prior to delivery. As my car is black, I was concerned about stop chips and bug splattering as with all my other cars in the past.

The Armourfend has already saved my car, on a journey to Birmingham from London last Saturday afternoon along the M1, conditions allowed for a "spirited" jaunt in places, the front of the car was covered in an army of bugs. Upon reaching home, it took 5 mins. with the pressure washer to leave the front unmarked. Now I know, without the protection, the car would have been looking very sorry for itself.

Pictures of my car, with the Armourfend installed, the day I took delivery:

New car preps- Gleammachine. - Detailing World My car is the black one :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts