GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Q-Shop limited midnight purple R33 GT-R. Immaculate condition, when not in box, it has been in a sun shielded display cabinet. This comes complete with display stand and a decent transparent cover, so it can be shown off without dust accumulating in the details.

Thumbnail, click for large:

£12 o.n.o. including P&P to any UK address. Overseas £15.

The hard to find limited edition twin R33 police car set. Note that although the lighting in the photo makes the 'plainclothes' R33 look blotchy, the paintwork is actually immaculate.

Thumbnail, click for large:

£20 o.n.o. including P&P to UK address. Overseas £25.

Both are now long out of production. Virtually impossible to find in the UK.

£30 for both, inc P&P to UK. £35 overseas.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, mea culpa. Should have done my price checking before posting.

Purple R33 now £7 to UK and £10 overseas.

Police set now £15 to UK and £18 overseas.

Both for £20 to UK and £25 overseas.

·
Administrator
31,882 Posts
jae should have mentioned these have liftable bonnets with little RB26's underneath :)

Awesome little cars, i gave away 50 of them at my wedding as wedding favours and they went down a storm!

mook

·
Registered
67 Posts
I want, i want , i want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please get back to me asap as this will make an excelent b-day pressie for a mate. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers. Matt.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Will be sent Thursday, first class. Thanks.

All I need now is for someone to buy my GTROC waterproof jacket and I'll finally have some cupboard space back. :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
i love this things if i had work i would have taken them!! i have an r34 police and a regular midnight purple 33 amongst others. good stuff!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry mate , forgot to say thanks. They arrived on fridat all safe & sound. Already being modified to match a mates 33 as a birthday pressie.

Thanks buddy.

Cheers. Matt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts