GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excellent piece in today Sunday Mail sums up the term affordable Supercar! The first ever 6* rating given.....game over....will smile later when I take the beast for a drive amazing!:clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
perhaps hes started taking drugs and being silly again lol... only joking.. he would know he has a few nice cars to compare it to

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
And only 7 years late for the party. I'm always astounded by the need of others, to give their opinion about something they don't understand. Stick to babbling shit about noise Chris. :D

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
So a devoted petrolhead who has always loved cars, owns tens of millions of pounds worth of the most rare ones and organises two massive car festivals every year is not worthy to review cars? Tough crowd on here! :chuckle:

Sure, it doesn't automatically make him a talented journo (like what I is ;) ), but FFS give him a break. It's not as if he hated the GT-R, he just gave it an unprecedented score even if he is 5 years late and would never have one. :D

·
Registered
747 Posts
So a devoted petrolhead who has always loved cars, owns tens of millions of pounds worth of the most rare ones and organises two massive car festivals every year is not worthy to review cars? Tough crowd on here! :chuckle:

Sure, it doesn't automatically make him a talented journo (like what I is ;) ), but FFS give him a break. It's not as if he hated the GT-R, he just gave it an unprecedented score even if he is 5 years late and would never have one. :D
+1 unbelievable how much hate there is on here!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sure the forum would be up in arms if he was to give a negative review, or is the feeling with such an unprecedented accolade, our exclusivity is under threat and Nissan may now make more Beasts to bring to the masses...something that Porsche learnt a long time back...queue the Nismo, GT3 etc...

I'm sure Peter would buy one....:D

·
Administrator
31,750 Posts
He's totally qualified to review it, my comment was based on it being 5 years too late. Next week he'll be reviewing indoor toilets and sliced bread ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
The reason he wouldn't have one as it made his Ferrari's all feel inferior , badge snob :)

Nissan will be quite happy with his review of the GT-R as am I !

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's totally qualified to review it, my comment was based on it being 5 years too late. Next week he'll be reviewing indoor toilets and sliced bread ;)
Better late than never and I eat toast in the toilet listening to Mysterious Girl laughing loudly at some forum posts that deserve a Custard Tin in order to express such wild purchase claims....anyway I liked the review and gave some bragging rights to those that have been a constant pain for the last few years! :squintdan

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Better late than never and I eat toast in the toilet listening to Mysterious Girl laughing loudly at some forum posts that deserve a Custard Tin in order to express such wild purchase claims....anyway I liked the review and gave some bragging rights to those that have been a constant pain for the last few years! :squintdan
Now Chris Evans has jumped on the band wagon, I'm glad I've sold up :D

I like the way you're trying to make the Peter Andre picture into a joke, when you were deadly serious. WOW. Just wow

Also, you still never explained what you meant by this

Originally Posted by analj said:
You don't even know me and I would be hesitant if making suggestions as I would be delighted to make a personal acquaintance at some stage ok. Don't make this personal....understand
Do you remember. When you got all mad the other day

Would be be so kind to explain? Also explain why you couldn't stretch to the V8 F-Type? Perhaps make something up like drivability or something. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now Chris Evans has jumped on the band wagon, I'm glad I've sold up :D

I like the way you're trying to make the Peter Andre picture into a joke, when you were deadly serious. WOW. Just wow

Also, you still never explained what you meant by this

Do you remember. When you got all mad the other day

Would be be so kind to explain? Also explain why you couldn't stretch to the V8 F-Type? Perhaps make something up like drivability or something. :rolleyes:
Mate I don't need to explain anything about what purchase, and my comment about personal was reacting to your childish reference to my Reg Plates! Anyway if you have so much hate for the GT-R what are you hoping to gain on this great forum and if you have hate for a good guy like Chris, it's you that needs to explain the negative posts and contribution that I've seen...let's not get this positive thread get locked:D

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Mate I don't need to explain anything about what purchase, and my comment about personal was reacting to your childish reference to my Reg Plates! Anyway if you have so much hate for the GT-R what are you hoping to gain on this great forum and if you have hate for a good guy like Chris, it's you that needs to explain the negative posts and contribution that I've seen...let's not get this positive thread get locked:D
If you re read the other thread back, the only thing I commented on was the amount of pictures of random cars you posted that your wife or family own. Was a bit weird, then got weirder, then some threats, and then Peter Andre.....

I also said the GTR wasn't a supercar. Thats all. You seemed to take it personally.

Then you got mad. Why get mad?

..........and I thought threats were against forum rules, but hey-ho. Not to worry. All good :)

Enjoy the V6, you can always sell it and get the V8

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Thought Chris is a very nice guy and does loads for charity and a proper petrol head,,
Shame the threads gone tits up.
Can't we all play nicely.

Shame

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Thought Chris is a very nice guy and does loads for charity and a proper petrol head,,
Shame the threads gone tits up.
Can't we all play nicely.

Shame
Im sure he is a nice guy. I'm not disputing that.

We can play nicely. Ive give as good as I get. I certainly dont threaten people. If I did, I would get banned surely

An apology wouldn't go a miss

1 - 20 of 45 Posts