GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
31,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YoThis is a test thread to see if we can manage events better. If you are having Christmas dinner this year, please reply to this thread. I want to get it a few pages long.

Thanks

Mike

·
Administrator
31,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please people. Can you just reply with anything to help test this

·
Premium Member
13,363 Posts
I will be having Christmas dinner, I will be drinking Peroni, I won't be watching the Queens speech but I will have a sleep afterwards. I will be disappointed if Chitty Chitty Bang Bang isn't on but I'll be glad if I don't get socks as a present.

Is that OK?

·
Premium Member
13,363 Posts
Obviously, if you want to start a thread that will extend to lots of pages then you need to ask a banal question about how to remove a dashboard sticker and, hey presto, 20 pages of opinion will follow:chuckle:

In the R35 section, of course.

·
Registered
833 Posts
After starting the festivities in the morning with bacon, sausage and black pudding sandwiches. First beer around 10 am

·
Registered
609 Posts
Im thinking of filling my tyres with stuffing - will it improve handling ? And what about my warranty ?
Just add cranberry sauce and you'll be fine

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Duck for us this year. Prawn / salmon roulade for starters and Chistmas pud with ice-cream for desert. Got some nice 50 year old brandy as a post prandial tipple (and a huge cigar my son bought me from Manila!):smokin:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts