GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I know that it is getting a bit nippy now but this is a chance to warm yourselves up.
For newbies on here, I have been running a midlands meet since early in 2002. The people attending have changed, skylines, supras, 300zxs, GTOs, evos, GT4s but I guess that is a sign of the times. Click here for loads of old previous meetings
The December meet is on Sunday 17th. It starts at noon and will run until the last person leaves (about 4). The pub does a decent carvery and you get discount with a car club membership card (any one will do).
For details of how to get there click here.
I will be booking some tables so that we can eat together and propose about 1pm for this.
If you want a space reserving, post up below. I will book it as soon as I can.
The more skylines the better!
p.s. you do not have to come in your skyline!

·
Registered
568 Posts
lol.... Probably Danni's Ibiza, mine's out of tax :bawling:
Hopefully we'll be able to make it for the last meet of the year ;)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I will see how i feel after the works do... I hear there was a pic of my car in Jap Performance Dave... Any chance of a scan?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Hi Dave,

Please put Anna & i down for this one mate...:)

Not sure which car will be in though:rolleyes:

Cheers!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Dave ... Out now on Saturday night ...so won't be fit for a Sunday session

plus No car at the mo :mad: :mad: knacked rear shock ... this on top of other bits and bobs I asked MGT to sort

It was suggested I may want to spend all the kids Xmas money on a replacement set of Teins :chuckle: :chuckle:

I suggested that perhaps Tein could rebuild the rear dampers for a lot less :chuckle: so off they go to Milton Keynes ...

Hopefully back on the road in the New year.

Have a good one tomorrow

Mike

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi all i just brought a r33 gtr last week and i am in the midlands this weekend so i think i will come . How many skyline do you think will attend? thanks robin

1 - 20 of 34 Posts