GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GT-R Drivers Club in association with Litchfield Motors are having the final 'end of year' Silverstone GP track Day on the 16th December and fantastic social the evening before.

This is normally our biggest track event of the year and I have reserved 30 slots on the F1 Grand Prix circuit based in the Wing F1 pits.

Please click on the link below for comprehensive details

https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/565025-christmas-silverstone-gp-trackday-mega-social-16th-dec-2018-a.html#post5752723

Many thanks
John Miskin and Iain Litchfield

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will shortly be setting up a Trackday email list for all that have participated in the past and allowed their email to be used for this purpose.

All emails sent will be Blind Copied (Bcc'd) so that no one can see each others email addresses.

Should you wish to be removed from the list, please respond back to me with REMOVE and you will not receive any more.

If anyone has a major objection to this, please PM me as I will be working on the list from my contacts over the weekend.

These emails will not be sent out until after18th November.

John Miskin

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Having had a massive response to this trackday, I was hoping that more people would put their names down for this event. I appreciate that most of the comments that I received were negative due to cost, uncertain times, Brexit and work party's etc etc, I was hoping that others would have participated in the final trackday of the year at the famous Silverstone Grand Prix circuit with the Formula One pit garages at our disposal.

However, we appear to be stuck on 6 drivers, and I need to confirm numbers to Silverstone on Tuesday. At £265.00, this is by far the best value Silverstone GP trackday on the calendar.

Therefore, anyone still thinking that they can make this event, please get their names down today or tomorrow at the latest.

So far three have paid, so I will be emailing the others to give bank details etc.

We now have 12 for the evening social at the Green Man Chef and Brewer, and I will need menu choices from all of you. This will also come via an email.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts