GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Christmas Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit Trackday on 15th December 2019 in association with Litchfield's​

Again after the incredibly popular events at Silverstone over the past few years, I have secured 30 places at the Official Silverstone GP Trackday using the full Silverstone Grand Prix facilities including free Formula One pit garages in the world famous Wing Complex. This is open to GTRDC members and non-members alike at special prices. Non-Nissans are welcome

We have 30 places reserved so please get your names down now as we will have to give up unconfirmed places a week before the event
We have negotiated a very special price of £284.00 per car for GT-RDC members and B35. Membership of the GT-R Drivers Club is only £15.00 so it is really a no-brainer! Normal price is £299.00 with no extras. We get food vouchers, subsidised passengers, extra drivers at a special price (if I know in advance) and free Formula One garages. Incredible value so book now at https://gtrdc.co.uk/collections/events

It has as usual a 102db drive by and 105db static noise restriction. The static is never a problem, but occasionally when it has been dry with a strong South Westerly wind some cars fail the drive by test on the pit lane straights. Please try and keep the levels down or arrange through your tuner a system that can reduce the noise. So far I have always talked them round and suggested a short shift where the microphones are.

Please do not book directly through Silverstone as I have already reserved 30 places at this discounted prices for all participants. As I said previously, this includes food vouchers and the 8 free pit garages. This is open for all GT-R Register users, GTRDC members, GTROC members, Skyline Owners Club, Battalion30five and anyone else that wants to come and meet us all. It is also not just for Nissan's as many will have other cars that they wish to bring.

This is in the GT-R Drivers website shop, and please get your names down on this forum as soon as possible as this annual event is always very popular.
Book as soon as it is in the shop - don't delay as on previous occasions a few were disappointed as they left it too late. https://gtrdc.co.uk/collections/events/products/gtrdc-track-day-with-litchfield-motors-15th-december-silverstone-grand-prix

Our resident GT-R Drivers Club instructor Jake Hill (BTCC driver)will be in attendance for this event

Please add your names to the list below for attending the trackday (doesn't have to be in a Nissan/ Datsun) -

1 Goldie
2 Lewis LEW115X
3 TobyM (PAID direct)
4 Alex
5 Keith
6 James
7 Steve Morris
8 Johnny G
9 David Stephens
10 Tony Felix
11 Warren
12 Stewart Andrew (PAID direct)
13 Misty
14 Josh
15 Jas
16 Marcus Johnson (Lewis Brother in Audi S1)
17 Papa Smurf (PAID direct)
18 Iain Litchfield
19 Tin
20 mun25 (PAID direct)
21 Mountaincourse
22 CATDT
23 CATDT
24 CATDT
25 Mwhite
26 Mwhite 0t

Accommodation suggestion - Green Man Premier Inn Silverstone

This is the best value and closest hotel to the circuit. This time we are not eating at the adjacent Chef and Brewer as this is a Special Xmas social.
I have just booked and as of today the rate is £58.00 for a double or twin bedded room Silverstone Hotels | Book Cheap Hotels Near Silverstone | Premier Inn

Christmas Social at The Green Man on A43 near Silverstone

I do need to know who will be joining us the evening before on the 15th December as we will be having a special 'Christmas Social' the evening before at a The Green Man at 7.00pm for 7.30pm eating.
Menu choices will to be confirmed by the 10th December. I will be provisionally reserving 25 places but if the numbers do not materialise quickly, I will have to reduce this number as I will be depositing money in the first week of December. (I don't like losing money!)

This social will be a Christmas themed event and I propose to keep the menus below £30.00 a head for a good splash!

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAMES BELOW FOR THIS SOCIAL ON 14TH DECEMBER

01. Papa Smurf
02. Mrs Papa Smurf
03. Jake Hill
04. Jake Hill partner
05. M White
06. Ryan
07. Peter Mundean
08. Sue Mundean
09. Archie Mundean

Jake Hill Instruction

Jake Hill's fees will be as follows and are still way cheaper than Silverstone's instruction:
30 minutes instruction in your own car £50
60 minutes instruction in your own car £90
Please pay Jake Hill on the day please

Jake Hill Instruction bookings (provisional times as a guideline)
09.45 - 10.15 mun25
10.20 - 10.50
10.55 - 11.25 Johnny G
11.30 - 12.00
12.05 - 12.35 mun25
12.40 - 13.10
Jake's Snack time
13.45 - 14.15
14.20 - 14.50
14.55 - 15.25
15.30 - 16.00

Please add your names accordingly for the tuition

Joining Instructions and Information

Below are the Silverstone joining instructions and the various links to the event that you need to read in advance.
We get food vouchers and have 8 pit garages reserved for us.
Please remember to bring both copies of your driving licence, although really we only need the plastic part.

Please get your names down ASAP for the Social on the Saturday evening 14th December at TBA

The Silverstone Track Day, on Sunday 15th December 2019, will be taking place on the Grand Prix Circuit, running from the Wing, the Formula 1 Pit and Paddock Complex.

Below is important information for your day. If you have booked this for another driver, please forward this information on:
Tuition can be booked in advance with an ARDS Licensed Instructor in your own car. For £45, you will benefit from 20 minutes of valuable guidance. Booking prior to your arrival is recommended to guarantee a place as tuition slots go quickly. (* restrictions apply regarding vehicles) - Note that Jake Hill is more reasonable and has had vast experience with the R33/34/35
Signing on will take place in Media Suite 1 & 2, accessed via Entrance 3 from 7.00 am
If you have never participated in a Track Day on any circuit, please let Silverstone Circuits or myself know ASAP.

Please be advised that the above only applies to someone who has never attended a track day at any circuit. The Novice Driver will only spend two or three laps with an instructor to be assessed for circuit awareness. It is just a familiarisation session.

Access to the Circuit and Paddock will be from 7.00 am on Sunday 15th December 2019
There will only be 2 briefings. We strongly suggest that you sign on when you arrive to avoid any delays and long queues. We do want to be all at the 8.20am briefing
Passengers must be 16 years of age, or over. If the passenger is just 16, please bring some form of identification to confirm their age. We do insist on all passengers attend the safety briefing

Should you miss both briefings, there may be further briefings later in the day. However, this will greatly delay your time on circuit.
The Media Café will be open and available for our Track Day customers and guests

Drivers must bring the plastic current road driving licenses (and/or the equivalent from a country outside the UK)

The fuel station will be open from 8.30 am and based in the National Pit and Paddock

I suggest you fill up before you arrive and from the South there is a Tesco Superstore with Momentum99 just off the A43 at Brackley or a Shell 99 if coming from the North at the A5 roundabout where Silverstone Porsche is on the left.

The timetable is attached for this event, but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me (John Miskin) mobile 07809 387788 or Silverstone on 01327 320298

Sunday 15th December - Full Grand Prix Circuit
Open Pit Lane
Subject to daylight hours, stoppages and weather conditions
7.00 am Registration and sign-on Silverstone Wing
8.35 am Sign on closes
8.20 am Safety briefing Session 1 Silverstone Wing
8.45 am Safety briefing Session 2 Silverstone Wing
TBC Safety briefing Session 3 Silverstone Wing
9.00 am *Sighting laps commence
9:45 am Grand Prix Circuit opens (or earlier)
No track closure for lunch therefore an extra hour available on track!
4.00 pm Track closes or when it gets too dark
*Sighting laps and the Timetable may change subject to daylight hours and weather conditions.

Information and reminders
01. Access to the Paddock will be from 7.00 am on the track day date. If you arrive prior to this time, please park in the car park indicated on the approach to the main entrance.
02. All drivers must sign on at the Silverstone Wing, in the Media Suite via Entrance 3 between 7.00am and 8.35am. Sign on times need to be strictly adhered to. Signing on area to be confirmed.
03. Please bring both parts of your driving licence, you must have a full UK driving licence and/or equivalent from a country outside the UK.
04. Drivers MUST be over the age of 17 and hold a full and valid UK driving licence or be over the age of 14 and hold a current Sax Max, Junior Ginetta, Junior Fiesta or T Car licence. Those junior drivers MUST have a grade A ARDS licensed Instructor with them at ALL times.
05. Noise limit on Grand Prix Circuit is 102dB on a drive by, 105dB static.
06. We will have 8 garages for the GTROC, normally 6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12
07. Please ensure you have read the following before attending: Terms and Driver Information.
08. Tuition after the briefing can be purchased at Garage 15 of the Wing
09. Drivers arriving late for signing on, may risk a delay in being allowed on circuit.

Enjoy your day!
All the best
John Miskin and Iain Litchfield
07809 387788
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I'm in with the Battalion boys, John. But, I'll take 30 mins from Jake at 10:55-11:25 please.

09.45 - 10.15 mun25
10.20 - 10.50
10.55 - 11.25 Johnny G
11.30 - 12.00
12.05 - 12.35 mun25
12.40 - 13.10
Jake's Snack time
13.45 - 14.15
14.20 - 14.50
14.55 - 15.25
15.30 - 16.00

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
01. Papa Smurf
02. Iain Litchfield
03. Taken
04. Taken
05. Taken
06. Taken
07. Taken
08. Taken
09. Taken
10. Taken
11. Taken
12. Taken
13. Taken
14. Taken
15. Tin
16. mun25

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Hi John
Please put me down for this. Could I have Jake for two sessions 9.45 and 12.05 or there abouts please. Pete

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Hi John
Just booked Green Man so will be coming to the social. It will be Sue, Archie and myself.
Looking forward to it. Pete

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
01. Papa Smurf
02. Iain Litchfield
03. Taken
04. Taken
05. Taken
06. Taken
07. Taken
08. Taken
09. Taken
10. Taken
11. Taken
12. Taken
13. Taken
14. Taken
15. Tin
16. mun25
17.BigStewy

·
Registered
244 Posts
01. Papa Smurf
02. Iain Litchfield
03. Taken
04. Taken
05. Taken
06. Taken
07. Taken
08. Taken
09. Taken
10. Taken
11. Taken
12. Taken
13. Taken
14. Taken
15. Tin
16. mun25
17.BigStewy
You are number 12 mate with Battalion

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
01. Papa Smurf
02. Iain Litchfield
03. Taken
04. Taken
05. Taken
06. Taken
07. Taken
08. Taken
09. Taken
10. Taken
11. Taken
12. Taken
13. Taken
14. Taken
15. Tin
16. mun25
17. Mountaincourse
18. CATDT
19. CATDT
20. CATDT
21. Taken
22. Taken
23. Taken
24. Mwhite
25. Mwhite ot
26. TobyM

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Christmas Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit Trackday on 15th December 2019 in association with Litchfield's​

Again after the incredibly popular events at Silverstone over the past few years, I have secured 30 places at the Official Silverstone GP Trackday using the full Silverstone Grand Prix facilities including free Formula One pit garages in the world famous Wing Complex. This is open to GTRDC members and non-members alike at special prices. Non-Nissans are welcome

We have 30 places reserved so please get your names down now as we will have to give up unconfirmed places a week before the event
We have negotiated a very special price of £284.00 per car for GT-RDC members and B35. Membership of the GT-R Drivers Club is only £15.00 so it is really a no-brainer! Normal price is £299.00 with no extras. We get food vouchers, subsidised passengers, extra drivers at a special price (if I know in advance) and free Formula One garages. Incredible value so book now at https://gtrdc.co.uk/collections/events

It has as usual a 102db drive by and 105db static noise restriction. The static is never a problem, but occasionally when it has been dry with a strong South Westerly wind some cars fail the drive by test on the pit lane straights. Please try and keep the levels down or arrange through your tuner a system that can reduce the noise. So far I have always talked them round and suggested a short shift where the microphones are.

Please do not book directly through Silverstone as I have already reserved 30 places at this discounted prices for all participants. As I said previously, this includes food vouchers and the 8 free pit garages. This is open for all GT-R Register users, GTRDC members, GTROC members, Skyline Owners Club, Battalion30five and anyone else that wants to come and meet us all. It is also not just for Nissan's as many will have other cars that they wish to bring.

This is in the GT-R Drivers website shop, and please get your names down on this forum as soon as possible as this annual event is always very popular.
Book as soon as it is in the shop - don't delay as on previous occasions a few were disappointed as they left it too late. https://gtrdc.co.uk/collections/events/products/gtrdc-track-day-with-litchfield-motors-15th-december-silverstone-grand-prix

Our resident GT-R Drivers Club instructor Jake Hill (BTCC driver)will be in attendance for this event

Please add your names to the list below for attending the trackday (doesn't have to be in a Nissan/ Datsun) -

1 Goldie (PAID)
2 Lewis LEW115X (PAID)
3 TobyM (PAID direct)
4 Alex (PAID)
5 Keith
6 James
7 Steve Morris (PAID)
8 Johnny G
9 David Stephens (PAID)
10 Tony Felix
11 Tony Wiskers (PAID)
14 Josh
15 Jas (PAID)
16 Marcus Johnson (Lewis Brother in Audi S1) (PAID)
17 Papa Smurf (PAID direct)
18 Iain Litchfield
19 Tin
20 mun25 (PAID direct)
21 Mountaincourse (PAID)
22 CATDT (PAID)
23 CATDT (PAID)
24 CATDT Marshall (PAID)
25 Mwhite (PAID direct)
26 Mwhite Ryan (PAID direct)
27 MReed (PAID)

This is the best value and closest hotel to the circuit. This time we are not eating at the adjacent Chef and Brewer as this is a Special Xmas social.
I have just booked and as of today the rate is £58.00 for a double or twin bedded room Silverstone Hotels | Book Cheap Hotels Near Silverstone | Premier Inn

I do need to know who will be joining us the evening before on the 15th December as we will be having a special 'Christmas Social' the evening before at a The Green Man at 7.00pm for 7.30pm eating.
Menu choices will to be confirmed by the 10th December. I will be provisionally reserving 25 places but if the numbers do not materialise quickly, I will have to reduce this number as I will be depositing money in the first week of December. (I don't like losing money!)

This social will be a Christmas themed event and I propose to keep the menus below £30.00 a head for a good splash!

01. Papa Smurf
02. Mrs Papa Smurf
03. Jake Hill
04. Jake Hill partner
05. M White
06. Ryan
07. Peter Mundean
08. Sue Mundean
09. Archie Mundean

Jake Hill Instruction

Jake Hill's fees will be as follows and are still way cheaper than Silverstone's instruction:

09.45 - 10.15 mun25
10.20 - 10.50 Steve Morris
10.55 - 11.25 Johnny G
11.30 - 12.00
12.05 - 12.35 mun25
12.40 - 13.10
Jake's Snack time
13.45 - 14.15
14.20 - 14.50
14.55 - 15.25
15.30 - 16.00

Below are the Silverstone joining instructions and the various links to the event that you need to read in advance.
Please remember to bring both copies of your driving licence, although really we only need the plastic part.

Please get your names down ASAP for the Social on the Saturday evening 14th December at TBA

The Silverstone Track Day, on Sunday 15th December 2019, will be taking place on the Grand Prix Circuit, running from the Wing, the Formula 1 Pit and Paddock Complex.

Below is important information for your day. If you have booked this for another driver, please forward this information on:
Tuition can be booked in advance with an ARDS Licensed Instructor in your own car. For £45, you will benefit from 20 minutes of valuable guidance. Booking prior to your arrival is recommended to guarantee a place as tuition slots go quickly. (* restrictions apply regarding vehicles) - Note that Jake Hill is more reasonable and has had vast experience with the R33/34/35
Signing on will take place in Media Suite 1 & 2, accessed via Entrance 3 from 7.00 am
If you have never participated in a Track Day on any circuit, please let Silverstone Circuits or myself know ASAP.

Please be advised that the above only applies to someone who has never attended a track day at any circuit. The Novice Driver will only spend two or three laps with an instructor to be assessed for circuit awareness. It is just a familiarisation session.

Access to the Circuit and Paddock will be from 7.00 am on Sunday 15th December 2019
There will only be 2 briefings. We strongly suggest that you sign on when you arrive to avoid any delays and long queues. We do want to be all at the 8.20am briefing
Passengers must be 16 years of age, or over. If the passenger is just 16, please bring some form of identification to confirm their age. We do insist on all passengers attend the safety briefing

Should you miss both briefings, there may be further briefings later in the day. However, this will greatly delay your time on circuit.
The Media Café will be open and available for our Track Day customers and guests

Drivers must bring the plastic current road driving licenses (and/or the equivalent from a country outside the UK)

The fuel station will be open from 8.30 am and based in the National Pit and Paddock

I suggest you fill up before you arrive and from the South there is a Tesco Superstore with Momentum99 just off the A43 at Brackley or a Shell 99 if coming from the North at the A5 roundabout where Silverstone Porsche is on the left.

The timetable is attached for this event, but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me (John Miskin) mobile 07809 387788 or Silverstone on 01327 320298

Open Pit Lane
8.35 am Sign on closes
*Sighting laps and the Timetable may change subject to daylight hours and weather conditions.

01. Access to the Paddock will be from 7.00 am on the track day date. If you arrive prior to this time, please park in the car park indicated on the approach to the main entrance.
02. All drivers must sign on at the Silverstone Wing, in the Media Suite via Entrance 3 between 7.00am and 8.35am. Sign on times need to be strictly adhered to. Signing on area to be confirmed.
03. Please bring both parts of your driving licence, you must have a full UK driving licence and/or equivalent from a country outside the UK.
04. Drivers MUST be over the age of 17 and hold a full and valid UK driving licence or be over the age of 14 and hold a current Sax Max, Junior Ginetta, Junior Fiesta or T Car licence. Those junior drivers MUST have a grade A ARDS licensed Instructor with them at ALL times.
07. Please ensure you have read the following before attending: Terms and Driver Information.
09. Drivers arriving late for signing on, may risk a delay in being allowed on circuit.

Enjoy your day!
All the best
07809 387788
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi All, time has come to start settling up for this event, and I have sent all payment details to those that hadn't got them.

If you are still unsure how to pay, please either PM me or text/ email and I will let you know. It is £284.00 per car and £50 for an additional driver.

I have to settle with Silverstone by the 4th December (probably the 6th if I stretch it!)

We still have several slots available for tuition with Jake Hill and if you have ever had any time with this successful BTCC driver, you will realise that it was probably the best £50 you had ever spent.

Still three slots on track available and places at the Green Man for the social on the 14th evening.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts

1 Goldie (PAID)
2 Lewis LEW115X (PAID)
3 TobyM (PAID direct)
4 Alex (PAID)
5 Keith Smith (PAID)
6 Mark Reed (PAID)
7 Steve Morris (PAID)
8 Johnny G (PAID)
9 David Stephens (PAID)
10 Papa Smurf (PAID direct)
11 Tony Wiskers (PAID)
13 Paul Kenney (PAID)
14 Mwhite (PAID direct)
15 Jas (PAID)
16 Marcus Johnson (Lewis Brother in Audi S1) (PAID)
17 Mwhite Ryan (PAID direct)
18 Iain Litchfield Paying Direct
19 mun25 (PAID direct)
20 Mountaincourse (PAID)
21 CATDT (PAID)
22 CATDT (PAID)
23 CATDT Marshall (PAID)
24 James Bolden (PAID)
25 Happydays (PAID)

01. Papa Smurf
02. Mrs Papa Smurf
03. Adam Hill
04. Susan Hill
05. Matt White
06. Ryan Haxby
07. Peter Mundean
08. Sue Mundean
09. Archie Mundean
10. Paul Kenney
11. Jane Kenney
12. Lee Harris

Jake Hill Instruction

09.45 - 10.15 mun25
10.20 - 10.50 Steve Morris
10.55 - 11.25 Johnny G
11.30 - 12.00 Lewis Johnson
12.00 - 13.00 Lunch Break
13.00 - 13.30 mun25
13.35 - 14.05 Mark Reed
14.10 - 14.40 Jas Chima
14.45 - 15.15 David Stephens
15.20 - 15.50 John Miskin or someone else if needed
16.00 Circuit closes

Open Pit Lane
8.35 am Sign on closes

Enjoy your day!
All the best
07809 387788
[email protected]

Cheers john

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
SILVERSTONE SOCIAL GREEN MAN CHEF AND BREWER

For those that are participating in the social at the Green Man on Saturday 14th December prior to the trackday on the 15th, please could you let me have your menu choices by Monday 9th December.

Three courses for £19.99

https://www.chefandbrewer.com/media/18375/festive-fayre-menu.pdf

Please either PM, email or text your choices. If you only want 2 courses then it is not £19.99 it will be £17.99 per head.

We have a special wine offer as well.

John M

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These are the joining instructions for Sunday's Track Day

Silverstone apologise that the event is now being run out of the National pits (Heritage) as the Wing is not available on the day

Dear Guest,

Not long until you join us for your Silverstone Track Day, on Sunday 15th December 2019, taking place on
the Grand Prix Circuit, running from the National Pit & Paddock Complex.
If you haven’t already please see the Driver Information document with Terms & also the Vistiting
Silverstone pages on our website:
Visiting Silverstone - http://www.silverstone.co.uk/visiting/ Car Track Day Driver information and
Terms - http://www.silverstone.co.uk/experiences/car-track-days/terms-and-conditions
Below is important information for your day. If you have booked this for another driver, please forward this
information on:
• Tuition can be booked in advance with an ARDS Licensed Instructor in your own car for £55. You will benefit from 30 minutes of valuable guidance. Booking prior to your arrival is recommended to guarantee a place as tuition slots go quickly. (* restrictions apply regarding vehicles)
• Should you be missing your license, we would be unable to contact the DVLA and you risk forfeiting your Track Day.
• Signing on will take place at the National Race Control, 1st Floor
• Access to the Circuit and Paddock will be from 7.00 am, Sunday 15th December 2019.
• There will be 1 briefing. We strongly suggest that you sign on when you arrive to avoid any delays and long queues
• Passengers are allowed but there is a charge of £10 and must be 16 years of age, or over. If the passenger is just 16, please bring some form of identification to confirm their age.
• Should you miss this briefing, there may be further briefings in the day. However, this will greatly delay your time on circuit.
• The Pit Stop Café will be open and available for our Track Day customers and guests
• Drivers must bring the car part of their current road driving license (and/or the equivalent from a country outside the UK)
• The fuel station is based in the National Pit and Paddock and will accept debit or credit cards as payment. If you wish to book tuition, please do not hesitate to call on 01327 320298. Sighting laps and the Timetable may change – subject to daylight hours and weather conditions.
Information
02. All drivers must sign on at National Race Control, 1st Floor between 7.00am and 8.35am. Sign on times need to be strictly adhered to.
Signing on area to be confirmed.
03. All Novice drivers must be signed on and attend the 8.30 am briefing. All Novice Drivers to meet Silverstone Mini bus driver after the Safety Briefing
04. Familiarisation laps are now optional and from 09.00 am till 09.15 am. Drivers wishing to participant, must be in the first briefing at 8.20 am.
05. Please bring both parts of your driving licence, you must have a full UK driving licence and/or equivalent from a country outside the UK.
06. Drivers MUST be over the age of 17 and hold a full and valid UK driving licence or be over the age of 14 and hold a current Sax Max, Junior Ginetta, Junior Fiesta or T Car licence. Those junior drivers MUST have a grade A ARDS licensed Instructor with them at ALL times.
07. Noise limit on Grand Prix Circuit is 102dB on a drive by, 105dB static.
08. If you have booked a garage you will be directed to your garage upon arrival (The garages will need to be cleared NO later than 18.00.)
09. Please ensure you have read the following before attending: Terms and Driver Information.
10. Tuition after the briefing can be purchased at Race Admin.
11. Drivers arriving late for signing on, may risk a delay in being allowed on circuit.
Enjoy your day!
Grand Prix Circuit
Open Pit Lane
15th December 2019
7.00 am Registration and sign-on – National Race Control, 1st Floor
8.35 am Sign on closes
8.30 am
Safety briefing Session 1 – TBC
Please attend the early briefing, later briefings would affect your time on circuit
TBC Safety briefing Session 2 – TBC
8.45 am Novice sighting laps - Drivers to be collected after briefing
9.00 am Familiarisation Laps*
9:15 am Grand Prix Circuit opens (or earlier)
12.00 pm Lunch Break
1.00 pm Grand Prix Circuit Opens
4.00 pm Track closes (or safe light)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts