GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a PM from photographer Dean who had access to the bling-tastic chrome R35 and we met up yesterday at a very wet Blackbushe market ground to get some photos of the two wrapped GT-Rs together.

I'm sure Dean will chime in with his pro shots, but here are a couple of my snaps:

I have to say, having been very sceptical of John's car as seen in previous photos, it looked stunning in the metal.
The clever retention of some contrasting black panels really helped as did the tinted rear lights.

I particularly loved his Password:JDM rear wing. Want one!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi David,

Was nice to meet you yesterday. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch with you yet, I've been running around like a madman today. I'll post my pics up tomorrow, not that their any different :)

Cheers,

Dean

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Same car, totally different. I'm torn on the chrome, far too bling for me but.............somehow with the black detail it kind of works. Would love to see it in the flesh.

But i must admit david yours deffo looks better from a distance ;) (j/k)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Fair play to those that can do this to their cars, and thanks for posting :D

Umm I think I like :(

Prefer the standard colours and best of all my Storm White :clap:

CJ

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
Quite like the purple ,but the chrome looks terribly cheap I'm sorry to say ,it's a mess . Is the chrome GTR on after market springs ,it looks a tad lower than the purple one .

·
Registered
300 Posts
i must be shy'n boring

looking forward to meet you around nirburgring next year though .... not event needed to talk..i'll know who got one of thos most known GTR on this planet ;)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Love the cars! I was not sure how the wrapping would look, but I think they both turned out very well. Of course personal taste comes into play, but I think both cars have pulled off a very unique look extremely well. Nice pics guys!

·
Registered
352 Posts
None of these are my pair of boots, especially the chrome one. I am not impressed by Nissan's standard color range, but these are also not an answer. I prefer yellow/toxic green/orange/etc.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Not so keen on that shade of purple but the chrome works for me. I wouldn't drive it, but would love to look at it ;)

·
Super Moderator
15,847 Posts
I like different generally, but the chrome one just looks silver from a distance?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
each to their own, but them wraps do not belong on a GTR, said it before i'll say it again, you can buy a GTR but you can't buy taste

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
each to their own, but them wraps do not belong on a GTR, said it before i'll say it again, you can buy a GTR but you can't buy taste
Yes, you have said it before, and I fear you will continue to say it again...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
979 Posts
I think they both look great and will get lots of attention (which im sure the owners want) but why has he smoked the rear lights on the Chrome?, looks too Max Power:chairshot

1 - 20 of 21 Posts