GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just sold my civic type-r and I feel like crying now :bawling:

I know alot about cars but I wouldnt know where to start looking for a skyline in private sales and so I decided to get one through Newera.

I placed a deposit on this car last week, I have to wait until November before its in this country and ready for the road...time to start counting sheep :clap:

What do you think?
http://www.neweraimports.com/soldcarDetails.jsp?carId=259

- Kevin.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Tidy example mate :)

Got some trick parts already there for later upgrades (bigger intercooler, bigger radiator, oil cooler, etc). Coilovers as well so it should handle nicely. :)

The only thing I would say, and I don't want to sound patronising, is that even with 380bhp it will be a massive culture shock compared to the Civic Type-R. Take it from someone who has gone from a 520bhp R34 to a Civic, if only temporarily. ;)

Can't go wrong with Newera either imo.

Better start saving up for the petrol bills! ;)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments guys, I was looking through their sold stock for examples and stumbled across this one which was already available :)

Durzel: Believe me when I say I'm gonna be taking it easy for a few months before I give it a little stick. The jump in hp, hicas, 4wd system will take sometime to get used to.

I've wanted a skyline for ages and I cant believe I've brought one :clap:

Oh and thanks for moving my thread :p

- Kevin.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
You won't be dissapointed. I've got my 34 and I've got a Type R as well..............you'll love the GTR.............

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
nice one mate, looks good.

I ordered mine from Newera as well back in July, it's supposed to be landing in the UK at the weekend at long last :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts