GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi has anyone every fitted civic type r front seats to a r32 gtr? i take it custom rails would have to be made?

my standard seats are past there best and im thinking of changing them. are there any other nissan cars with half decent seats apart from gtr that can be fitted easily

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you like the Civic Type-R seats, you might want to check out the last generation R33 seats. They're very similar looking, and the R33 seats are an easy swap.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Stick 33GTR seats in. They're a straight swap and I find them more comfortable than 32GTR seats.

34GTR seats are hard to find and mega expensive when they do come up.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Stick 33GTR seats in. They're a straight swap and I find them more comfortable than 32GTR seats.

Yeah, and since he's looking at Civic Type R seats (black w/red), the black/red kouki R33 seats are a good choice because of the similar look/color combo.

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,196 Posts

I'm amazed you can tell the difference, I've run both in mine and found very little difference between the two.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
^^In my last R32 I thought they were a bit too firm and gave me a bit of back ache during long journeys. I'm now running 33 seats and they just feel that bit more comfy, they also feel deeper bolstered.

I dunno- maybe I'm just a sensitive soul:nervous:

·
Registered
25,763 Posts
find my R34 GTR stock seats not that comfy

my Type R, has the nicest seast mmm snug! 43,000 miles in just under 18months and no back probs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts