GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see Jeremy Clarkson on BBC2 at 20:20 on 8 November. T6GTR was the plate. Seemed to be having great fun in the R34 and had plenty of fun playing with the gadgets.

Did anyone tape it?

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I believe it's a repeat (well, i'm sure i'd seen it before anyway....)

Someone (tiff ?) was having great fun playing in an EVO and then a scooby (how much drift on that EVO !!!! AWESOME !). Then, Clarkson moved on to the 34.

He was having great fun with the G meter :D

Cheers
Daz
http://www.myselector.freeserve.co.uk

·
Registered
506 Posts
Repeat

Sorry Fuggles,

Didn't tape it. Wasn't going to watch it until I saw the 34:smokin: . Good show but not sure that Clarckson did it any justice...comes back to the old "the car drives itself" theology.

And there was me thinking Jamie was a good driver...:eek: ;) (only kidding!:D ;) :D )

·
Registered
534 Posts
Tivo

It's a PVR :)

basically a computer and hard disk that completly replaces your VHS ... you can pause live TV and it lears what you like watching and auto records all the time ... so when you get home, basically your TV schedule is packed with your favorite stuff.

Plus, never need to see an ad again (which is great for Sky who have 5min+ ad breaks)

Dixons sell them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.