GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see Jeremy Clarkson on BBC2 at 20:20 on 8 November. T6GTR was the plate. Seemed to be having great fun in the R34 and had plenty of fun playing with the gadgets.

Did anyone tape it?

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I believe it's a repeat (well, i'm sure i'd seen it before anyway....)

Someone (tiff ?) was having great fun playing in an EVO and then a scooby (how much drift on that EVO !!!! AWESOME !). Then, Clarkson moved on to the 34.

He was having great fun with the G meter :D

Cheers
Daz
http://www.myselector.freeserve.co.uk

·
Registered
506 Posts
Repeat

Sorry Fuggles,

Didn't tape it. Wasn't going to watch it until I saw the 34:smokin: . Good show but not sure that Clarckson did it any justice...comes back to the old "the car drives itself" theology.

And there was me thinking Jamie was a good driver...:eek: ;) (only kidding!:D ;) :D )

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
I know which one you mean. Don't worry if you did miss it though, as you can view/download it from the GTR Central ftp server. All you have to do is click the link below and it should be the bottom one in a HUGE list of GTR related mpegs!

http://203.96.16.54/multimedia/movies/GTR/

There are also other car related movies....just take away the GTR/ bit at the end:)

·
Registered
547 Posts
A got it also

On the Tivo; so I have no idea how to get it out of that and onto my PC .. It was a repeat from about January ...

·
Registered
547 Posts
Tivo

It's a PVR :)

basically a computer and hard disk that completly replaces your VHS ... you can pause live TV and it lears what you like watching and auto records all the time ... so when you get home, basically your TV schedule is packed with your favorite stuff.

Plus, never need to see an ad again (which is great for Sky who have 5min+ ad breaks)

Dixons sell them

·
Registered
62 Posts
Vids

Cheers for the links :)

Only manages about 5k DL, so something good to watch in the morning when I get back into work, got a few on their way :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Vids

Cheers for the links :)

Only manages about 5k DL, so something good to watch in the morning when I get back into work, got a few on their way :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts