GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1981 CB750 for sale. It's the FB model which is very rare and specific t 1981.
The bike is like a museum piece with original seat and everything. Nothing has been changed, replaced or repaired EVER. It was owner by a Honda dealer for 3 years and they had it in there window. I'm also told it was owned for 6 years by a different dealer who did the same.
It's 33 years old and done a genuine 40k. It's fully original and never had so much as any paint. TOTALLY in restored and looks exceptionally tidy.
It's had two new period Continental tyres, a full service and the forks serviced too.
It starts on the button and rides/pulls as good as it ever did. It's a real treat to drive.
These things are nothing but money in the bank and if I had the funds to keep it, I would simply store it away. It's value ranges from £3500 to £4500 according to 3 different dealers but I'm open to sensible offers.
It's going up on eBay etc in the next couple of days when I can find time to take some decent pictures.

Any viewing or mechanical inspection is welcome but you ain't riding it without payment upfront.
You will NOT find another one of these for sale anywhere, the few around are restored/modified or shite.

Bell me if you want any info and sorry about the pics
Dom

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
I could be interested in this as have a much ealier cb750 (the first one) but you need to put a price up that you will sell it for.

PS forum rules also says it needs a price.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could be interested in this as have a much ealier cb750 (the first one) but you need to put a price up that you will sell it for.

PS forum rules also says it needs a price.
Sorry bud. I didn't want to under/ over value it.
I'll take £3k for her.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Well worth the money for an origional IMO , pity Honda decided to change the tank design in the 80's , the 70's CB tank is just a classis. At present trying to find a 400/4 project here in Aus

1 - 6 of 6 Posts