GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had bought this car as a long term keeper but I am looking to buy an r35 shortly so freeing up some space and cash for it.

the car has been off the road for I guess a couple of years, and in my own storage for 18 months.

its a v reg 1978 240k gt 2.4 straight 6 motor

oil pressure is good.

70000 miles 2 previous owners

chassis is solid, and body is very tidy with some very minor surface rust well below what youd expect for a 36 year old car.

it had a restoration by previous owner in 2007 ish.

I have fitted black slotmag wheels that look similar to the old stock c10 wheels imo, also arch fenders, front chin spoiler and rear boot spoiler all expensive and special orders from japan.

rear arches were extensively modified cut back and welded up to mate upto the fenders that were added.

rear lights are custom led lights in custom mounts.

also has boss with aftermarket steering wheel

r32 gtr veilside back box custom fitted, any inspection welcome i have a ramp that can be used, the underside is mint imo for its age.

i havnt had the car on the road myself, it was taxed and moted when i bought it, i drove it home the 100 mile journey no problems, since doing the body work it has been in storage ever since.

the bodywork, underneath and engine bay imo are in amazing condition for its age and everyone whos seen it in the flesh has agreed.

price is a firm £6000

some pics of just before she went into dry storage

any questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Saw this the other day and its a very nice example, the engine bay is absolutely mint.
Nice to meet you Carl good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saw this the other day and its a very nice example, the engine bay is absolutely mint.
Nice to meet you Carl good luck with the sale.

cheers mate nice meeting you to.
is the chevy soundtrack still rumbling in your ears ;)

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is a Japanese import? So that 70K will be 70K KM? Roughly 40K miles?

it is a uk car, but with some modifications
mileage is 70k miles im the 3rd owner
previous owner owned the car for around 30 years !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Scooby Slayer, any chance you can email me about this car, you would save me a whole lot of hassle.

Kemushi666 at hotmail dot com? Thank you so much!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Hi Scooby Slayer, any chance you can email me about this car, you would save me a whole lot of hassle.

Kemushi666 at hotmail dot com? Thank you so much!
You might be struggling a bit as he hasn't been logged in on here for over a year.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Considering buying it, located in Belgium though and the owner is up north.

If I read this I see inconsistencies so if what he's told me is total bull then it would save me the trip over and probably a fair bit of money.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
So did you miss the post where he stated it sold on eBay?

Given this thread is over 2 years old there is as much change of you getting the car as I have of winning the Lotto.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pretty sure he means it's up for sale again and he wants information about it.

Edit: for sale here Nissan Skyline C210 C211 240k GT UK car Datsun 1979 Coupe Manual | eBay
Exactly, it is back up for sale again but a cool 7k more, trying to determine exactly who did the restorations to it and what's been done. The story I got on the lights is that they are original JDM ones, but here it says custom.

And I'm a lady...kind of :D Own a R34 GTT and looking for something to tinker with and always loved the oldies

1 - 20 of 24 Posts