Super Moderator
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the flesh detail is stunning

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,860 Posts
is it wrong i prefer the looks of the Nismo?? like a normal R35 but on steroids! ace!

Reactions: Red Duke

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
2020 Nismo looks like a sad badger from the front, but I still kinda like it. The limited edition 'thing' is just awful... It is like a horrible unfinished priject GTS-T with an ill fitting body kit trying to out GTR a proper GTR! If it wasn't a production car this would be featured on Barryboys or shed of the week! Really really not a fan. :(

:flame:

·
R35 Section manager
10,889 Posts
2020 Nismo looks like a sad badger from the front, but I still kinda like it. The limited edition 'thing' is just awful... It is like a horrible unfinished priject GTS-T with an ill fitting body kit trying to out GTR a proper GTR! If it wasn't a production car this would be featured on Barryboys or shed of the week! Really really not a fan. :(

:flame:

100% agree. Not for me either:eek:

·
Super Moderator
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks a lot better in the flesh to be fair. But yeah I***8217;d have the Nismo!

·
Registered
148 Posts
The blue and white (silver?) looks worlds better than the gold one. I expect that it would look better in darker, less starkly contrasting colors.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
The blue and white (silver?) looks worlds better than the gold one. I expect that it would look better in darker, less starkly contrasting colors.
It's actually the same car... it's just been wrapped ( there's only one in existence atm. ) I hated it when I first saw it, but it's definitely grown on me. Definitely pulled in the crowds though - was funny watching people go to walk past, then spot it out the corner of their eye, then walk back to look as if they were captured by an invisible bungee rope :chuckle:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts