GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R32's have disgusting amber indicator lenses (very 80's!!). I have seen a couple of r32's with clear/smoke lenses. Does anyone know where I can source a pair from please? Cheers

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry guys have just seen the thread below and had a quick look at whifbitz. They have got to be SH**TING me???? £220 for about £15 of plastic??????? There has to be an alternative-anybody??

·
Registered
733 Posts
That's the price bigboy. How's it feel to be the one getting shafted by a bigboy.

There are a couple of other makers, But the cheapest I can get is £180 a set from Japan.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I was seriously considering swapping as well. Not now I'm not though !
£180 !!
I know I'll always pay dearer for stuff than for an Astra etc, but I don't like having the p1ss taken out of me.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a 2000 E39 M5 before the R32, and the price of stuff for that was nowhere near as expensive!! I just dont get it, its like someone somewhere doesnt want you to have this car!! OR, someone somewhere knows you want it and is quite happy to rape you and then relieve you of your pound coins!!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Lets just say for some odd reason, the only one in the world that really want to make clear/smoke indicator for GTR is D-Speed. And anyone else who does it also knows that so they all charge what they want.

Clear corner lense back in 1998 for Honda Civic was USD $30... And I am sure they have a bigger lense than the GTR. :bawling:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
If you want one in stock in the UK it will cost you £305 inc vat and delivery !!

I had to replace mine last week due to one being smashed....and so required it asap !

If you can wait for 3 weeks then you can get them for around 250 i think...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts